• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HUGE UPDATE] Pokemon Crystal Clear [NOW RECRUITING]

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
If You Want i could help out with tiles and some spriting.
But i wint readily be available.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
I just realized a slight conflict.... I'm going to need the rom base.. It's impossible to patch 2 rom hacks together ://// so I guess after you're done creating the maps send me the rom base and ill insert sprites then what I can actually work on is getting the files to work properly so I can insert them anywhere :) so once you send me the rom base it'll take me a week and a half to put in 150 pokemon front sprites XD

Dude, changing the sprites takes a minute, just use wichu's tool.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
I Posted The Progressing Hack Thread About an hour ago and its not there yet!!!!

I Can't Wait To See It!!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
I have a question!
I've been planning to make/work on a ROM hack but I have no idea how. Do you need some sort of intern? I'm a quick learner, and I'm also a capable writer (of stories), so would you need my help? I've also been burning to try out using tiles, but I'm on a Mac :(

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
I have a question!
I've been planning to make/work on a ROM hack but I have no idea how. Do you need some sort of intern? I'm a quick learner, and I'm also a capable writer (of stories), so would you need my help? I've also been burning to try out using tiles, but I'm on a Mac :(

can u use am 1.95 or 1.92 on it?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 4, 2015
I have a question!

you can use a windows emulator called wine google it as I don't know much about macs

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Progressing hack thread is actual coming tonight or tomorrow!
Sorry for being late! I've been working on the maps!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
:( I need work to do, but you haven't given me annything yet! Tell me I wanna do... stuff... .-.

OMG im so sorry!

the rom is currently corrupted so we are at 0% beta 1 and the demo version! :(

i might have something for you next weekend!

what did you wanna do again?

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
New Screenshot!

h3nh828fh2m4j9ofg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back