• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fairy Tail : The Devil's Awakening!

Wawi2018

LananishWawi
Years
Hello guys, Its me, Wawi2018! I'm in with a new fanfiction idea, but with my another favorite fandom, Fairy Tail. You may ask me the reason for abandoning my previous idea, 'Pokémon Origins 2'. But. . . I lost the enthusiasm for it soon and I'm not experienced enough to novelize a game. So. . . I have decided to take up a new project with my original characters and made-up plot. The plot is currently in construction and the summary will be out in this thread soon. My updates [Chapters] may be short, or who knows, I may divide my chapters into multiple updates such as [Chapter 1 - 1, 1 - 2, etc becoz of my sufficiently low character capacity in my phone. So. . . Are you guys ready for the Fairy Tail fest!?

Wawi2018

LananishWawi
Years
•[| Fairy Tail : The Etherion Race!|]•

Summary :

Join the adventures of the mage, Aiden along with his comrades of the Fiore's strongest guild as his legend unfolds infront of us. The pages of adventure, action, romance and much more is to come as the book of magic opens up. Will the young mage be able to overcome his burdens and win the race? Or will his story end like one of the thousands, falling in the wrath of darkness? Will the moon be able to outshine the sun?

Back