• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Daily Chit Chat
Happy birthday, PokéCommunity! The site was founded on October 16, 2002. To celebrate the site's birthday, we're creating a new Daily Chit Chat, along with several other events across both PC's forums and Discord!

DCCs have existed roughly as long as PC itself, with at least 60 in the Off-Topic section alone. It's for casual chatting about anything, from complaining about the weather, to posting pics of cats, to debating the best species of water-dwelling bird.

Last edited:

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
upload my entire pleading collection to this server pls tyler

replace all of PC's code

Years
Since PC is turning 18 it's only right that we should toast to her. If PokéCommunity was old enough to drink then what do you think her favorite beverage would be?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
just remembered the time someone made a post asking allah to bless them to be able to fight me

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
PC's favourite beverage is sparkling hotdog water

pkmin3033

I start work in 20 minutes but I'll still be on my phone most of the morning. xD

Back