• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
doors in rpg xp

i am making a pokemon game in rpg xp.
i want to know what i did wrong

(no animation for my doors at current moment)

i went to were i want the player to be transported, (on event layer) clicked "add event" went to the second page of events, and clicked "transfer player", then i clicked on the down tab in the new window that poped open, clicked my posistion, (bed room to living room) and then clicked ok, hten apply, then ok.

when i test my game, all it does when i go to the space, is have me stand there, i can move, and everything, but it doesnt tranfer me anywhere? please help me, also if this doesnt fit here move it under pocills poke esentials thread ;|

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2010
Did you save?
I've had a pre released (Japanese-English) translated version, and MY option was TELEPORT. I've never had any problems with it before

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
yeah i saved, hmm ill look for teleport and other options.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
Did you save?
I've had a pre released (Japanese-English) translated version, and MY option was TELEPORT. I've never had any problems with it before

The problem wasn't the oprion or the saving. It was the fact that he put it on the second page and set it to run when the player pressed the action button. Oh, and you are using an illegal copy of rmxp.

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
Yo! Does anyone by chance have some RMXP Overworld Spritesheets of the Hoenn Gym leaders and the Elite 4?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
If you are looking for a theme for your towns chemicals or things pertaining to space or planets would be interesting.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
This isn't a major issue, but, for my new project I am creating the region map, and I want to use the D/P template. My questions are: does this template exist and do you have this template? If there is no template, I'm sure I could make one myself though I'd prefer to use one made by someone who knows what they're doing.

Thanks.

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
Just use the original D/P map and change it however you want.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Didn't Hondoomed create a tutorial for making D/P maps that included all of the icons/colors?etc..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2009
A pokemon game for psychic players

Ok I've been looking and looking and I finally am caving I need help and I need it badly I would like to make my own pokemon game that actually utilizes the strength of psychic types if anyone can help me or is interested in the game specifics please post your thoughts here I'd be happy to take even a link to a game that you really enjoy. (prefered platform: PC)

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2008
Okay, so, I am using the Pokémon Essentials starter kit, and I am thinking of creating multiple regions for my game...to do that, though, I need more then 8 badges. Is there a way I can set it up so that, when you enter a new region, your trainer card displays a certain set of badges? (i.e. badges 1-8 in Kanto, 9-16 in Johto, 17-24 in Hoenn, etc.)

Also, Luke128, download the Pokemon Essentials starter kit. It has everything Hoenn.

261Poochyena

House of Glass
Years
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

how about stones, Amazonite, Carnellian, Agate, Obsidean, Adventurine, Garnet

I sometimes name mine for foods, Catalina, Portabelo, Monteray *which actually is a city*,

Foriegn Words, Azure, Zapata,

Random: I read in national Geographic that theres a extinct language *that 8 people speak* it uses clicks

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
In the Pokémon essiantials kit does anyone have the full moves.txt and pokemon.txt each filled with d/p moves?
All credit for the moves will be given Thank-you.

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
It doesn't? Maybe I was thinking the battler graphics...I don't really know... >>;; Sorry ^^"

It has the Battle graphics, but not the overworlds. So I ask again: Does anyone have the overworld sprites for the Hoenn Gym and Elite 4 leaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back