• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

BlackRay

The other trainer.
Years
No its fine I managed to complete while I was waiting for your response. But do you have a male larvitar with good ivs and the move Dragon dance?

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Well i have to remember (aka i need to look it up ) ill get rigth back to you on that one.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Okay well here is what it needed to begin with:
10 HP Up, 10 Iron, and 10 Carbos
but i gave it 4 hp ups i think, but if you can just give it vitamins till it won't eat anymore, that woudl be amazeing!

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
No no no, can i just give you my lapars, then you could feed it fo me? that would be much simpler! and what could i offer you as payment?

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Hehe thats what i thought ;) 30 trades woudl be...wow, so what can i pay you with? and what fc? (i don't know why i ask, i think i got all the ones we trade with down) ev'd traind fc? us plat?

and that vitamins list may/may not change now >.< sorry rnc.

Last edited:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Okay ill post again when i know and diamond okay :) and are you sure?

Back