• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

KumaKi

PokeFool
Years
I see you have a shiny Eevee for trade in box4 I can offer you any 2 of my shiny PkMn for it

Shiny: Goldbat, Foatzel, Gengar, Beautifly, Bronzorg, Medachan, Meditie, Pelipper, Steelix, Gyarados, Bellsprout, Beldum, Cacnea, Oddish, Geodude, Sneasel, OCtillery Diglett, Dugtrio, Banette, GIRATINA, RAYQUAZA HEATRAN, Regigas (All are UT)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I see you have a shiny Eevee for trade in box4 I can offer you any 2 of my shiny PkMn for it

Shiny: Goldbat, Foatzel, Gengar, Beautifly, Bronzorg, Medachan, Meditie, Pelipper, Steelix, Gyarados, Bellsprout, Beldum, Cacnea, Oddish, Geodude, Sneasel, OCtillery Diglett, Dugtrio, Banette, GIRATINA, RAYQUAZA HEATRAN, Regigas (All are UT)
Sorry those are only for my sunday give aways.
No problem, just let me know

Oik, will do.:)

KumaKi

PokeFool
Years
*Sad Face* you really cant trade it to me I'v been looking for Shiny Eevee for a wile. like a said any 2 of my shiny

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
For the free lvl 100 pokemon can i have regirock and latios if you have?

Yes, I have those, let me switch games and I'll meet you there in a bit please.
Still working on the growlithe for you, every nateure but!! :)

EDIT: Hold up I haven't used this game in awhile, fc just changed!! Sorry.

Last edited:
Years
RNC, out of curiosity, do you use AR or GTS for cloning?
and were you able to locate Rayquaza and Lugia lvl 100?

Back