• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Gainax shows usually have good music.

scaled.php

ZAWA

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
42. My favorite area in Chrono Trigger is still the Fiendlord's Lair where you fight Magus lol, right now I just got through the Tyranno Castle.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
44. I found that part to be hilarious, Frog/Glenn's still my favorite character though lol. He might end up being my next avy too lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
48. Robo's cool too along with Ayla lol. Magus is my 2nd favorite character though without a doubt haha.

I fought Magus in my first run but I got him to join my party on my 2nd playthrough lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
50. Neither do I honestly but I did like her personality quite a bit tbh lol. That and I love using the Slurp Kiss dual tech for when I get status inflicted like on the Black Omen.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
1. New theme yay, this may be my best one yet lol.

I'll probably end up being up all night tonight tbh lol, also just hatched an adamant Karrablast now ^^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ah, I wrote up a character profile guide for RPing somewhere (not here; Alter already made a good one), and looks like it got locked. Guess it wasn't meant to be, haha ^^; Shoulda probably waited for the section to get more activity first...

On another note kinda annoyed that this year's prom theme is "Paris". The food better be good if it's gonna live up to that name.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
5. Eh I'll join an RPG on here if requested by someone lol, oh yeah just evolved my Frillish and caught a Misdreavus at the Abundant Shrine now. Looks like my team's gonna be Jellicent, Ferrothorn, Chandelure, Escavalier, Blissey, and Salamence by the end of the week lol, I just hope this new team of mine won't be too bad now but maybe I'll test it out against my friend Stepith if I can ever convince him to try out Pokemon Online with me sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back