• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah I sit at the front of the class so that wouldn't work. >_o

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm pretty sure I could sneak onto my phone in a couple of classes. The teacher doesn't really care what we do. That's got to be the only class in which politics are debated during a history test. {:

So, apparently my family decided that they're concerned by how long I've been sick. I was pretty much forced to see a doctor today. I: Turned out that I need antibiotics. That would explain why I can't get rid of this fever.

Sir Codin

Oh, man, you should see the things I sometimes doodle in my notebook.

Sir Codin

Anyone who remembers how I was acting last time, please convince me to leave the site temporarily.

Or don't, I don't care either way.

Too late.

Man, i am so ducking frunk.

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Having another vodka martini.

Anyone who remembers how I was acting last time, please convince me to leave the site temporarily.

Or don't, I don't care either way.

Too late.

Man, i am so ducking frunk.

Quick! How many fingers am I holding up?

blurry-fingers1.jpg

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Or...

• Text in class
  • sleep
  • stare out the window pointlessly
  • Stare at the ceiling pointlessly
  • stare at the back of the head of the person in front of you
  • daydream about anything that comes to your head
  • listen to music
  • browse PC on your phone
  • find some way to amuse yourself, whether it's fiddling with strings on your shirt or twirling your hair

I could probably go on but I don't want to bore anyone.

Speaking of what CarcharOdin mentioned, I'm really glad I'm not in Bio. It's so painful what I heard them do.

Sometimes I get sad when I realize all people do on the DCC is read the very last post and reply to it without reading the conversation that has come just before it.

Sir Codin

blurry-fingers1.jpg
Uhhh...five.. no wait.. sex...no...seben...

Oh, wait. TEN GRADILLION BAZILLION MILLION GOOGLE THOUSAND AND THREE POINT ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO SIX TO THE TENTH POWER

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Part of me was expecting you to post a middle finger, saying the same thing I did.

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
like i said....i always hated the color red....-.-

anyway,

can't wait for sham -al-Naseem day...i love visiting the sea and coloring eggs and eating lunch with friends :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
How dare people have avatars that are colors you don't like!

Sorry I'm kinda snarky tonight, haha.

Years
I guess Toujie is having a bit of fun, but hi again DCC.

I always thought red is a weird color to have, if I put too much red on my profile it would hurt my green username on my eyes. Red just looks weird on me lol.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I guess Toujie is having a bit of fun, but hi again DCC.

I always thought red is a weird color to have, if I put too much red on my profile it would hurt my green username on my eyes. Red just looks weird on me lol.

Ugh, green on red is always painful on my eyes too! I love red though, especially the red in Kallen's hair and the hearts in my usertitle. n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back