• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 4, 2016
View attachment 79520This is by far my favorite hack ever. Can anyone help me out; I'm at Hamlin Island and I'm in the ruins chamber place with the tablets that tell the story of the legendaries, and I get to the last room and nothing is here. There is a drop-hole tile but I can't drop through it. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?
You have to visit the main chamber in every room. Then in one of the room Gary's story will go ahead (I forgot the lady's name).

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Is there a special time for the ghost ship to b activated? Bcz I've tried going in SS Anne like 17 times and I find no girl...except at the robbery chapter I meets a girl she says "no..you're not the one" bt um sure that's Greg's lover..

Greg's Lover worked like that back in 11E:
-You find the love letter.
-You give it to Greg.
-Go with the sailor at Lavender
-Back to Greg.
-And then Floral City.

Iirc, the love letter is still in the S.S.Anne for Beta 12, if that's the case, then i'm pretty sure that the girl at S.S.Anne IS the Ghost Ship NPC Trigger.

Years
No, man its fine. This also happend to me, and I remember getting around it.

Lol, it's strange... I even think when I lose an battle all my Pokemon are healed, but in this battle it doesn't happen... I just passed this part, but I has to buy some medicines hehe

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
You have to visit the main chamber in every room. Then in one of the room Gary's story will go ahead (I forgot the lady's name).

Thank you now I've finished Carly's story! One more thing, I can't find Bruno in Mt. Moon is there something I have to do other than get the letter of challenge from him to trigger him being in Mt. Moon?

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Thank you now I've finished Carly's story! One more thing, I can't find Bruno in Mt. Moon is there something I have to do other than get the letter of challenge from him to trigger him being in Mt. Moon?

It's north of pewter city, where two people were blocking the way

DatLuxrayDoe

Team Moemon
Years
Oh. My. God.

Like, wow, just absolute wow.

This is by far going to be my #1 hack to play once it gets into Beta 12. Take all the time you need Aethestode, this is a hack that I can tell will be worth waiting for, even if I have to wait a few years, I'm perfectly okay with that. Something like this needs as much time and care as you can give it, so don't rush it just because people are like "ermagurd, when is beta 12? is it done yet? can you hurry up?"

Nah man, you do you and take care of business first, we'll wait and everyone can hold their horses.

Years
Greg's Lover worked like that back in 11E:
-You find the love letter.
-You give it to Greg.
-Go with the sailor at Lavender
-Back to Greg.
-And then Floral City.

Iirc, the love letter is still in the S.S.Anne for Beta 12, if that's the case, then i'm pretty sure that the girl at S.S.Anne IS the Ghost Ship NPC Trigger.

I guess I'll just wait for beta 12 full version ..then maybe there will b more easy hint for ghost ship chapter..bcz I still couldn't find the ghost girl...the only girl present there is Greg's lover...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2017
Wow this looks great.
I've never read the manga but this is giving me an extra incentive to do so.
Perhaps by the time I'm done with the manga this coveted Beta 12 will be released!

I just got done with the Indigo arc of the anime and now playing through the rom hack Ash Gray and am enjoying it thoroughly but it pains me to see it lack the features this hack has and will be getting—especially "follow me" it just doesn't feel right playing as Ash without Pikachu following him around.

Have you considered making a hack that follows the anime after you've finished this one?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
The map being revamped, the real mega evolution and primal reversion being added, changing costumes, the follow me routine, changing the storyline and gameplay to make it more streamline... For those reasons and maybe more... Yeah, you'll need to start over for Beta 12.
As for your second point, I don't know. Maybe someone who knows or even @Aethestode could enlighten us?

Was that due to an error that showed up or because of the extensive use of the trainer flags? Anyway, that's a relief.

It was an extensive use of the trainer flags. Anyway, I've fixed by adding 800 more trainer flags into the game.

Wow this looks great.
I've never read the manga but this is giving me an extra incentive to do so.
Perhaps by the time I'm done with the manga this coveted Beta 12 will be released!

I just got done with the Indigo arc of the anime and now playing through the rom hack Ash Gray and am enjoying it thoroughly but it pains me to see it lack the features this hack has and will be getting—especially "follow me" it just doesn't feel right playing as Ash without Pikachu following him around.

Have you considered making a hack that follows the anime after you've finished this one?

I would love to, but probably no. When I first started this hack, I was still at uni. Now, I'm working in a full time job where barely got time to relax. I just don't think I can handle another hack/commitment. I would've quit this hack a long time ago if it wasn't because I don't want to be the guy who leaves thing unfinished.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 8, 2016
Sorry if it's answered but I've been searching for the word document with the
pokemon you can capture in the game , haven't found it so I'd like to ask if you could upload it or show me where it is?
Thank you , love the hack!

Years
Beta 12
15th November 2016 (Maybe earlier)

You mean BETA 11, right? Cause otherwise, you're full of s***.

Lol..i guess there are no English speaker from nevada...bcz u got the wrong idea...I asked

" I'm currently playing BETA 12 DEMO VERSION..... "DEMO VERSION"..... "DEMO"...neither beta 11 Nor beta 12...So if the beta 12 full version is released ....do I have to start all over again...bcz in the demo version I'm currently training my Pokemon hoping that I can play from my last save when the full version will b released..

Years
I'm currently playing beta 12 demo version.. So do I have to start again if the full version is released? ..

i think so. It depends on Aethestode, if he changes the flags or maps or other things, then you need to restart :P

I Have 1 Question.. Mega Sceptile it's different.. Why???

What do you mean by "different"?
Does it looks stupid?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 9, 2017
Hey, I want to start off by saying how big a fan I am of this ROM! I've been following it for 2 years now and am amazed at how much its grown. I have a few questions though if you don't mind. I was looking through the old Adventure Green thread and saw that you were talking about making all these other hacks, like gold, silver, etc. Are all the hacks besides adventure red still being worked on? Also, I saw all those new regions you have planned like johto and sinnoh and was wondering how expansive those arcs would be. I just finished up the game and was amazed at how long and well thought out the current regions are, and so I find it pretty unbelievable that all the future arcs could be just as extensive. However, if they are going to be just as impressive as the previous arcs then all I can say that this is one of the most ambitious hacks I've seen and definitely deserves a spot in the top hacks of 2016 lol.

Back