• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2003
im annas sister. she forced me to join, so being a nice sister i joined. i like pichu, its so cute!

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
Originally Posted by SuperPsychoDragoniteLover
She doesn't RP.... I doubt you'll see much of her though... but I can blackmail her *holds pictures of her with barbie dolls*

barbie dolls huh?
yeah im freaked out
but i don't play with barbie dolls
or dolls in general... :cross-eye

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
RP is role play, it's kinda like a video game in a way..... You should know that seeing is that I basicly ramble being the mod of the RP fourm! And if ya post a lot I'll burn that piccy before I post it for all of PC to see *evil grin*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Welcome to PC, pichulover87! But loking at everyone here calls you Anna's evil lil sis, should I do that to? Nah...I think not. ^_^;; Welcome to PC, and I hope you have fun here! RPing is very fun. ;P

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Hey There It nice to meet ya Im MoonLight i know you'll have a Great time here If my brother ever join i would freakin lose it XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
SuperPsycoDragoniteLover said:
Your not a nice sister! Your demon spawn!!!!!! *all of PC looks at her* Well it's true.... I mean all the guys are scared of her, she is an evil 11 year old! Anyway um.... welcome!
Hay I know what you mean, I have my 11 year old brother here (Dragon Master).
Well welcome pichulover87 to Pokemon Community hope you like it here.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Welcome to the Pok?mon Community!

Arcanine, Miyu-chan, and now Anna have younger siblings on here.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Welcome to PC, evil sister of psycodragonitelover.(Sorry if I spelled that wrong.)

Back