• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Lillipup’s Ultra Moon Wonderlocke

Years
Mods: Was going to post this in the Alola Travel Journals so if it?s in the wrong place, please move it. Thx!

Time to begin a new journey through Alola! I?ve always wanted to do a wonderlocke, but never actually started one. You?ve probably heard of a wonderlocke before, but in case you haven?t, the rules are as follows:
-Standard Nuzlocke rules... if it faints, it?s dead! I?ll have a ?Cemetery? box in the PC rather than releasing them.
-You can only catch the first Pokemon you encounter in an area. If you fail, too bad!
-Dupes clause works differently than a regular nuzlocke. You can catch dupes, but can?t use them... I?ll elaborate in the wonder trade section
-Shiny clause: you can catch a shiny even if it isn?t your first encounter.
-Wonder Trading is the main gimmick. After you catch a Pokemon, it must be wonder traded immediately.
-Dupes clause elaboration: if you receive a Pokemon from wonder trade you already have, you must trade it back out.
-Optional: hack in rare candies to level up a received Pokemon to the level you traded away. I won?t be doing this.

So, time to start! I believe I get 3 encounters before I unlock Festival Plaza, so I?ll at least get to my first trading session in this first update.

Encounters:
Spoiler:

Trades:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Progress:
Spoiler:

Back