The Clubhouse Clubs are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests! Join or create a club here and fanaticize like a true fan!

Ad Content

#151   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (8:19 PM).

Yup! I spent some time in the Wycademy Hub helping new players with LR quests just to veg from the EXs. I wanted to feel powerful again lol.

I love the challenge but if your not in there with a good team it can get pretty frustrating very quickly. I don’t mean to humble brag but my kill to death ratio is fairly good (not that it matters or even appears anywhere in game but I’m obsessive like that) and I’m wracking up a lot of deaths fighting these things.

Dreadking has so far been the hardest. Finally beat it but since I didn’t post the quest I don’t get the clear or that fancy crown next to my name rip. Until then my painful fight to finish the Deviants continues..

on a dloa until further notice
  #152   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (12:00 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
    Hey guys! Id love to join your group. I recently started playing MH for the first time the last couple months. I currently have mh4u and mhgen. Will be picking up mh3u later this week probably and GenU once I get a switch. Im currently on my 2nd Playthrough of 4u. I primarily use Sword and shield, and Greatsword on 4u. Charge Blade with aerial style on Gen.
      #153   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 1 Week Ago (5:46 AM).

Finished making the Dreadqueen armor+SnS yesterday. A little surprised that I was able to do DQ 1-9 (Quest 10 for deviants is always hell, had to get help with that one) entirely solo, deviants aren't exactly the easiest fights in the game. It's nice though, having done that.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by xSmokeMusicx View Post
    Hey guys! Id love to join your group. I recently started playing MH for the first time the last couple months. I currently have mh4u and mhgen. Will be picking up mh3u later this week probably and GenU once I get a switch. Im currently on my 2nd Playthrough of 4u. I primarily use Sword and shield, and Greatsword on 4u. Charge Blade with aerial style on Gen.
    Hi, welcome!
      #154   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 5 Days Ago (3:39 AM).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by xSmokeMusicx View Post
    Hey! Welcome to the club! Out of all of the games you have, which would you say is your favorite?

Honestly? I think the Dreadqueen armor is one of the most fun sets to use. It might not have the greatest base defense but if you pair it with Deathgrip or some other high paralysis weapon, the monster is more or less permastunned.

I just finished my Soulseer set. Not at G5 yet, but it's complete nonetheless! I don't think I'll get too much use out of it but I just love how it looks so much! Also working on the Bloodbath set currently. The EX for that Diablos is going to be the end of me rip.

#155   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 5 Days Ago (11:14 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
      At the moment I'd have to say 4u. I havent finished Gen yet so i cant say for certain. Ive never made it to G rank sadly.
        #156   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 4 Days Ago (1:01 PM).
      ...Time to mix drinks and change lives.

Nature: Adamant
      Wow how did I miss this?

Hi my name is Soundboard Guy/Hakumen Frequency and I'm married to Greatsword. I use everything but Hunting Horn during the offseason. Let me in on the festivities.
        #157   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 3 Days Ago (3:44 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
      Wow how did I miss this?

Hi my name is Soundboard Guy/Hakumen Frequency and I'm married to Greatsword. I use everything but Hunting Horn during the offseason. Let me in on the festivities.
      Hey! Welcome to the club Hunter! :) I'll add you to the list right now.

Quick Reply