• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
no fly map for fortune town after reaching its pkmn center...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
i think you should properly edit
Spoiler:
's movelist. it shouldn't learn razor leaf for instance :-)

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
i think you should properly edit
Spoiler:
's movelist. it shouldn't learn razor leaf for instance :-)

Spoiler:
shouldn't be obtainable by the player in this game. Thats why I didnt bother. You do battle against it at some point but it'll have custom moves.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 7, 2019
Where is Misty in the Cerulean Gym in Kanto? She is not there and there is no clue as to where she is.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Where is Misty in the Cerulean Gym in Kanto? She is not there and there is no clue as to where she is.

Maybe I should have put a clue like the other displaced gym leaders. But Ill give you a hint of sorts, check the Cerulean Cave. Wait that wasn't a hint, I just told you where to go.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
Played a few hours of this and really enjoying it. Possibly one of my favourite hacks.

I'm stuck at Chrono Town though. Got to the Warehouse, saw it needs a password and I can't find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Nevermind - figured it out at last. Nice and obvious too, just me being a bit thick.

Last edited:

BaneBandicoot

BaneBandicoot
Years
So I've recorded 3 Episodes so far (Only uploaded 1 at the moment, the 2nd will be uploaded a little later today), and I have to say this is a really amazing Rom Hack I'm enjoying this game immensely Great job Crizzle!

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
I seem to be stuck in Berry Forest because it appears I need cut to get through it. Any idea where I may be able to find it?

BaneBandicoot

BaneBandicoot
Years
I seem to be stuck in Berry Forest because it appears I need cut to get through it. Any idea where I may be able to find it?

You get given Cut after helping the Hotel Manager, and you can use it right away without a badge, you just have to catch a Pokémon that can learn it, in particular I caught an Oddish from the Berry Forest to use Cut

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Where can I get a shiny stone, to get a resorade?
edit:I figured out how to evolve roselia in this hack

Last edited:

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
not sure if glitch but my pokemon were fine till i got my ass handed to me by a boss of a company so i grinded them all to level 50, now none of them will obey me. i beat the boss by pure luck. i'm now in kanto and every battle is a nightmare because none of my pokemon will obey me.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
not sure if glitch but my pokemon were fine till i got my ass handed to me by a boss of a company so i grinded them all to level 50, now none of them will obey me. i beat the boss by pure luck. i'm now in kanto and every battle is a nightmare because none of my pokemon will obey me.
Hmm... Thats wierd. Never had obedience issues with my post lvl 50 pokemon while testing. Thats said, I will look into it. Unfortunately, I have to work today so I cant do anything until tonight. Im sorry.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2022
i really dont know how to patch this. This game looks good, and i really like to try this.

sadly, all, or almost all of the hacks on this site need to be patched, because there is a rule against posting downloads to actual rom, since they are technically illegal, so you should really learn how to patch games if you want to play new hacks.

you need to download a patcher, the original rom, and the file you want to patch to it. the patcher i use multipatch, it works for macs, not sure about PC. For the original rom you need to find a rom of the original game. Not all of the download for the rom will work with the patch. if you look up fire red roms, you will find one that has squirrels in parentheses. This rom works with every fire red hack I have seen so far, and I was able to successfully patch the hack to it.

if you have any question send me a message.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 26, 2017
Another great hack by Crizzle ! Man, I really want to study and read some books, but you aren't helping me at all hahah

Back