• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Nobelium Official Thread [Download Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
I love the graphic. It's very cool. Btw, how many pokemon are catch able?
Thanks! The amount of catchable Pokemon are in the 150-200 range.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Look, i do not know much about make games, but i think you can do a "patch" with only the folders you change.
Example : The problem is in graphics folder, you edit it and post.
Sorry for bad english, i am Brazilian, i really like the game.
In my country, the internet is not so good, so re-download 1Gb every time is really hard xD.
By the way, thank you for the awesome game :D.
(Forgot, a uTorrent link should help too.)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I think this is a bug (Route 2) :
fib4j5

Try to click in image link if it does not appear, i can "walk" in water on route 2.

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Look, i do not know much about make games, but i think you can do a "patch" with only the folders you change.
Example : The problem is in graphics folder, you edit it and post.
Sorry for bad english, i am Brazilian, i really like the game.
In my country, the internet is not so good, so re-download 1Gb every time is really hard xD.
By the way, thank you for the awesome game :D.
(Forgot, a uTorrent link should help too.)

I think this is a bug (Route 2) :
fib4j5

Try to click in image link if it does not appear, i can "walk" in water on route 2.
The bug has been addressed and will be gone in the next update. Thank you for the kind words :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Hey, how does trade evolution work in this game?
I have a Onix, so i want to know how can he evolves.

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Hey, how does trade evolution work in this game?
I have a Onix, so i want to know how can he evolves.
Unfortunately, trade evolution specifically isn't supported. As an alternative, I've made sure to add evolutions in the wild at appropriate levels to tale care of that issue.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Unfortunately, trade evolution specifically isn't supported. As an alternative, I've made sure to add evolutions in the wild at appropriate levels to tale care of that issue.
You could've just changed their evolution methods into something different, like level up.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
is mega evolution in the game? I doubt it considering the starter lineup has Torchic being the only one with a mega evolution but I wanted to ask since without speed boost Blaziken ends up losing out quite a bit meta-wise

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Don't know if you fixed it in last update because i did not download it for now.
In Gavilian Beach pokecenter, there is the same bug i commented before, near the map.

JokerBen

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Don't know if you fixed it in last update because i did not download it for now.
In Gavilian Beach pokecenter, there is the same bug i commented before, near the map.
It's going to be addressed in the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back