• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
After replaying the first 20 minutes of Borderlands 2 I feel happy to keep waiting indefinitely for Borderlands 3. I'd rather a top notch Duke adventure.

As Randy said "I did not acquire the franchise merely so we could all experience Duke Nukem Forever. That was the toll to pay to give Duke a chance,"

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Randy Pitchford needs to go back to being a magician.

Arsenic

Years
Randy. Opposing Force 2. GET ON IT. Never mind all of these stupid Boringlands and Duke GetNuked and whatnot.

We need Adrian Shepard to go kick some Trans-human ass!

Sir Codin

No Man's Sky just got a huge update with a lot of new stuff added to it.

Will get back on for the first time in......months and let you know if the game is still shit or not.

Arsenic

Years
I was reading up on this earlier, looks like NMS finally got that fix it most DEFINITELY needed. I'll be intrigued to see if views completely 180 on it or not. Let us know if it seems to be decent or not!

I highly doubt they will. While I'm sure bugs were a big part of not liking it, I think the game not being what people expected was a much bigger part.

They added base building supposedly though...

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Why hello there you funny and adorable people of varying shapes, sizes, skill levels (which i honestly think everyone in VG is a great player at what they do and I definitely do not go around calling people boosted animals, completely being honest. No bad sarcasm over here) i figured i actually randomly share something:

So obviously for this past few days if I'm not playing League, I'm busy fooling around in Fallout New Vegas and for some reason i created basically the most RANDOM character ever since I was definitely using a random name generator and this happen to came out:

Spoiler:

and because of totally not being my absolute boredom right now (and seriously speaking, I'm never too bored of anything C:) the totally random name generator happened to name my current female character in New Vegas into this name. Heck, I even had to make a backstory on why so.

inb4Xinwhy!?

Anyway, the character is still a work in progress. NotAyu being spec'd into lasers, Energy Weapons, a good amount of SCIENCE (Energy Cell crafting, NERD RAGE, and certain chems), min-maxing for Perception and whatnot. Somehow I've been having fun with NotAyu the "Laser wielding smooth talking lady who's going to be wearing Power Armor and be part of the Brotherhood of Steel" chick.

Also, trying to make the best looking characters with no cosmetic mods installed is pretty wonky. I've tried to make good use of the base sh*t within the game. But since New Vegas is a rather old 6 year old game with pretty much most of the existing mods either missing from existence, being rarer than a 6IV Pokemon found in the wild, or worse, especially with mods that require other mods for them to even run.

No flaming k? I'm doing all of this for fun. Or maybe even more. I dunno.

Maybe I'm planning a small gaming shindig where i roleplay a random forum member into Fallout New Vegas or possibly even Fallout 4 with nuka world installed where YOU get to be in your adventure played by me and I'd livestream the playthrough or make a "let's play" of it, especially for those who don't all any of the Bethesda generation Fallout games. I dunno maybe I'm just high with Meds and Menstats.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Yo JustXin, body these fools

v07WL8O.jpg

The one time in my life playing League of LUL where i actually felt bad for picking a very powerful character in the current iteration of the game since the enemy team didn't ban him. Then again, I was playing with my friend and his sick ass Brand Support so i had to metaslave. It was ranked so metaslaving was an option.

store_image_02.png

Also, while the game's on sale, I MIGHT end up buying CS:GO to finally metaslave on Valve's big cash cow game. Yes. Lord Gaben can have my money. Also, I'm in dire need of something to play anyway other than my usual rotations.

Not to mention, I can end up playing with certain forum members on CS:GO once I have enough practice bodying fools in this game. Then we can body more fools together.

TY

Actually started to pick up CSGO myself a bit, found myself placed in Silver 1 (I suck ok)

It's a nice break from the usual games I play.

Arsenic

Years
The only use I have for CSGO is importing it's assets into Garry's Mod.

I wish there had been a way to do that without buying it as I really don't support that game's business practices, it's community (if you can call it that, I prefer "pile of vomit"), or what it has done to Online gaming (yeeaaaaah eSports 420 blaze it!)

I'm sure just like CoD all of these bad things will die soon enough and online fps can be good again.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I asked my friend to pick which of these games I should pick first:

Xenoblade Chronicles
or
Kid Icarus: Uprising

(Yes, I got interested in these ever since I played SSB4.)

He picked Xenoblade Chronicles, but I wanna hear the opinions from other people.

Years
On the other hand, I've not played any Xenoblade, but I have played Kid Icarus: Uprising. It's a good game for fast-paced action and faster witty banter that'll make you laugh at least eighty percent of the time, plus the graphics and story are very well done, especially a plot twist at about the end of it. The only downside is that that game's control system will make your hand fall off after about two levels.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
MWR was nice but only could play SP so I have no clue how the multiplayer was.

So sad... one of the last good COD games...
My mates seem to think it's awesome and exactly like COD4, which means it should be amazing fun.

Arsenic

Years
My mates seem to think it's awesome and exactly like COD4, which means it should be amazing fun.

Oh yes, from what I played is is exactly like COD 4 was down to a T. Its is kind of funny that the series has evolved so little that the gameplay for COD 4 is still on par with the modern entries...

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
It is a very good remaster. Played and beat the campaign, and went up about 30 levels or so in multiplayer, then decided to take a year off from COD and hope that the next installment is something great without crazy movement.

Arsenic

Years
I actually like crazy movement in games. Mirrors Edge, Dying light. Brink looked pretty cool but never played it. Crysis. A lot of my favorite games incorporate Parkour or other forms of crazy like movement...

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Wandering about should I really get Fallout 4 and play it to the fullest despite the already numerous complains about the game.. I mean, I already know what the heck it is, but to be fair, I'd still want to experience the Commonwealth as patrolling the Mojave has made me wish for a bunch of nuclear winters already.

Inb4Xin we have already talked about how FO New Vegas is the much more superior game! oVo come on bro, don't betray the FO Faithful by selling out to FO4 and probably getting all of the add-ons too

But enough of my endless rambling about getting Fallout 4, then wishing once again that Bethesda and a new developer (Obsidian plz) start working on Fallout 5 and probably FO5 being set somewhere else since I think every good and servicable area in the "US of A" have been used in the games by far.

Also, my 2nd character which I've been having way too much fun with. As mentioned previously, I've already said her name but for the sake of light humor, We'll address this character as NotAyu and yes its complete with the Strikethroughs.

Spoiler:

So about this character NotAyu.
Spoiler:

Gameplay wise, NotAyu's amazing synergy with Energy Weapons and her REALLY HIGH amount of Luck makes melting down enemies so satisfying. The nice amounts of crits complement well with the insanity of Energy/Laser Weapons in general. Heck, that Plasma Rifle she's currently using as one of her more useful weapons is doing a lot of work, just facemelting enemies such as

I'm still undecided about her final fate and her impact with the Mojave. I've talked about this in the Discord chat we have but i just felt like speaking about my current experience so far. I've already decided that SHE SHOULD NOT help out Caesar's Legion since no woman of great dignity should ever be subject to a bunch of glorified slave masters like what the Legion is.

Hmmmm i wonder though, which Lucky or Unlucky fellow member should I create and "roleplay" as in my next next next playtrhough of FONV? Hmmm ;)

Ok, I'm that bored? Nah. I'm just having way too much fun just looking at our lovely little horde of users who i turn into Fallout characters. I mean I've already played as myself (or in NV, "Rain") in the first character I've made and finished the game with.

Back