• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next month I'll have enough to buy a creality ender3 3d printer

Years
Who here knows what 3d printing is? I already know I'm just curious what everyone's thoughts on 3d printing were... I will be buying a creality ender 3d printer next month and I wanted to get other people's input about the subject. Anyone have a favorite 3d printer? Anyone have a favorite filament? What about a model they enjoy printing a lot?

I'm excited to hear what y'all have to say about it.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
only think i know, is that you can print just about anything from plastic or something, be like a statue when it comes out since it usually only looks like decoration

Years
If you have the money and skills to use one by all means go ahead! I really don't have any use for one right now, tbh

Years
We have one at work at we can use whenever!! Im not sure what brand it is but its been pretty reliable and we have like

A lot of filaments ahaha

I dont have any particular model faves but jazza's zombie hand is pretty great (tw: gore bc well, zombie)

Back