• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Ok, I've seen Zerin & Yellow do this before. How do I change the color of the background when I post? I can never Seadra way they do it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
D'aw. When I saw Skymin had posted here I was hoping he'd be signing up. Dissapointed face is me.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
That would have been cool...

I was also kind of hoping Skymin was gonna make a pun too... :O

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
You can easily look it up...

It's called a css-div, but if you aren't very good at coding, or CSS, you probably won't be able to use it very well.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@ShinyDiamond: It's CSS. You best pick up a tutorial and start learning if you want to do that though because it's web programming and therefore not something I can afford to teach.

@Everyone: Speaking of fancy post coloring... For the love of everyone's eyes; dark font colors, light background colors, if you please. Light font colors bother people's eyes, or at least they bother most people's eyes. Zerin is secretly a Zorua so this does not apply to him. In fact the opposite is apparently true in his case.

Anyway, you guys should totally talk about what's going on in the RP. I for instance never want to multi-task 4 characters in one RP again. My muse is not happy with me for that. Due to difficulty with said very irate muses I'm going to ask you guys if you'd prefer if I just stopped explicitly controlling Hilda for now and returned her to her normal NPC state, since I noticed a few of you moving on without me If I did that you could all post at your own frequency, and it would probably help my poor muses stop trying to strangle me. (They take the form of my characters. Get it? Because they're muses. Muse muse muse.)

As long as Hilda is around your guys' characters should not be in any serious danger as she has plenty of antidote among other medicine in her pack and her Darmanitan is capable of outspeeding and ravaging anything the students can't handle even if paralyzed.

Or... well... I should say immediate danger. Geting sick is still a risk.

...Y'know this seems like a really good idea. Why don't we do that. There is a man hiding in the swamps that should be found before class ends. I trust you all to wait a bit before finding him for the sake of enjoying the ... Ahem, scenery.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hmm... Good point. Maybe I should have Kiyoko take his little human-boy disguise again... After his playtime that is. Probably when they return to Zoroark and head back to the school.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
TEAM UPDATE:

poochyena_sprite_black_white_by_thesavagenymph-d3fmebj.gif

Name: Poochyena
Nickname: Hikari
lvl: 22
nature: curious
personality: very protective towards her best friend Ruby, she sometimes sticks her nose in other peoples bussiness.
moves:
*tackle
*bite
*crunch
*shadow ball
*thunder fang
*scary face

zorua_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38kw9s.gif

Name: zorua
Nickname: Yuki
lvl: 20
nature: jolly
personality: Zorua is a very cheerful pokemon that always tries to cheer Ruby up when she's down, Zorua often makes fun of Poochyena, her ability is Illusion.
moves:
*Incinerate
*Pursuit
*faint attack
*Foul play
*scratch

133-frame1.png

Name: Eevee
Nickname: Kaede
lvl: 19
nature: cool
personality: Eevee often reacts cold to other pokemon, but he never ment that in a negative way. most pokemon think of him as a arrogant pokemon, while he actually cares alot about Zorua and Poochyena and protects them from harm, he's protective towards Ruby, his goal is to evolve into a Leafeon.
moves:
*Tackle
*Take down
*Quick attack
*Bite
*Trump card
*Last resord

037.gif

Name: Vulpix
Nickname: Kyuubi
lvl: 17
Nature: joyfull
pesonality: Kyuubi is a curious Pokemon, he always is looking for ways to get stronger, he's a very happy Pokemon and admires Ruby alot.
Moves:
*Tackle
*Flametrower
*Sand-attack
*Dig

If i readed it good you get 1 lvl up by each fainted wild pokemon, when a pokemon faints you gain 1 extra lvl, so this is what happened,
Hikari gained one lvl for defeating houndor, Yuki gained two lvl for fainting in a battle against magby, Kyuubi gained two lvl's for defeating two pokemon in one pokemon battle, nothing happened with Kaede, he was being lazy.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I think that's a -really- good idea, Yellow! After all, this class has been going on for... what, a month? xD I'm not blaming you or anything, I'm not saying that! I've just got alot of plans in mind for Daniel, and I'd like to get it going at some point in the near future. (So I won't forget it <_< Shush, I don't have bad memory).

So I dunno about the rest of you, but I'm not usually one to 'start' things in an RP, as in... to say that X happens, in case you didn't want it to, so I'll leave it to the rest of you to decide when they actually find the student who volounteered to become lost.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Sorry for being out so long. I have been really sick and barely had enough energy to type this...

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Team Update! ^-^

Species: Umbreon
Level: 20 (2 for beating a Pokemon, and 1 for fainting)
Moves: Moonlight, Feint Attack, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Attract, Double Team
Just levels ^3^

Species: Kiarla
Lvl(Max 20): 16 (I think she just fainted. No winning T^T)
Moves: Psycic, Protect, Magical Leaf, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Energy Ball

Species: Snivy
No change X3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Kat and maybe even @Dia:

Kiyoko just asked Star if they could go to her trainer.

If Stars says yes, then Kiyoko will meet Star's trainer as well as Killik. If he does though, he'll probably meet them in his 'human boy' disguise. Whether or not he decides to change back while in front of them depends on the situation I guess...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Zerin-Really? >.< I hope Hilda's class moves on soon! I've posted yesterday & am still waiting for replies from the classmates. Will Kiyoko use the same disguise as last time?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
That's how I posted it for Kiyoko, so it depends on how Kat makes Star reply. If it does happen, Kiyoko will be in the same disguise as when he first came to the island. He wouldn't really have any reason to pick a new one, and that little boy disguise suits him as best as any disguise could.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
If Star says yes, they'll definitely meet the trainers! :P Kilik is so gonna recognize Kiyoko in his human disguise!~

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Kat & Dia and now Zerin too: i had asked a think one week ago of Ruby could join Kat and Kilik, SD answered it was alright :3 i only never got a answer from Kat X3 and now i have to ask Zerin too, is it alright with you guys?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
My character Nika was interacting with j102ede's character, and he hasn't posted in about a week and a half. I sent him a VM three or four days ago and his profile says he's been online since, but still nothing. Should I just move on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back