• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Canada Day!

Years
Happy Canada day to all of my Canadians out there! The great white north is officially 151 years old today! Hope you get to spend time with family and friends and have a joyous day!

It's been cold and gloomy out all day where I reside so I plan to celebrate from the comfort of my home (I might go out later tonight and view the fireworks in my city if it finally stops raining) Anyways, for those of you partying today be safe and have fun. :)

Last edited:
Years
Wow I didn't know there was a Canada day.

Canada Day celebrates the anniversary of July 1, 1867, coming into force of the Constitution Act, 1867 (then called the British North America Act, 1867), which united the three separate colonies of the Province of Canada into Canada officially as a country.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Happy Canada day to all of my Canadians out there! The great white north is officially 151 years old today! Hope you get to spend time with family and friends and have a joyous day!

It's been cold and gloomy out all day where I reside so I plan to celebrate from the comfort of my home (I might go out later tonight and view the fireworks in my city if it finally stops raining) Anyways, for those of you partying today be safe and have fun. :)

In Ontario it's been hot and humid, aha. </3

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
hetalia___canada_day_2018_by_edline02-dcfxvuv.png

Back