• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Hex

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 27, 2020
(IMPORTANT UPDATE: Go to the PBS folder,then pokemon.txt,and go to Pokemon 654 (Moldbygg) and change evolutions to "MOLDESSA" instead of "MOLDBYGG",if you do't,Moldbygg will evolve into itself. AKA go to Moldbygg in the pokemon.txt file and remove the text behind "Evolutions" and paste this: MOLDESSA,Level,42
I don't have URLs for the screenshot and logo so they are attached.
I've also attached all Ebottian form(e) sprites.
Pokemon Hex is sort of the continuation of a not-so popular undertale-pokemon fangame that hasn't gotten news or an update in a year. (oh no sans undertale now people won't play it)

Story
(Do i even have to write the undertale intro? whatever..) Long ago,two races ruled over earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS. The Humans,in fear of losing,created a device to sway/capture the monsters onto their side..the first POKEBALL (aka the old one sam used in that one movie) Using the power of many strong Monsters,that the humans dubbed POKEMON, (the reason for this is that some monsters,the ones that went underground can't be captured) the Humans were victorious. The POKEMON lived happily with the Humans,while the more civilized monsters were sealed underground. Many years later...Mountain Ebbot,Ebbot Region,2015. Legends say that those who climb the mountain,never return.. (Flowey bamboozles Frisk)
(One short period of naming your rival later...)
Eventually,the human (your rival) died,never to escape his new home that became his prison (or did he die..?) More and more humans fell down until a human named Frisk. (This into was made before Undertale Yellow,don't @ me) Unlike the other humans,Frisk spared the monsters,and freed them. The humans declared that monsters would stay in the Ebott region,and Frisk would be the only human to be there (Except for the ones that got permission) This upset many past protagonists,as they wanted to catch the monsters that,over time,became obtainable.
Features: 3 Regional Form(e)s
Ebottian Eevee,Ebottian Marowak,Ebottian Cubone (You're really only supposed to have the Eevee)
A Pokemon Uranium-Like Battle system (Gen 5,but with the pokemon uranium like..well,i don't know how to explain it. And the options are re-skinned to looked like undertale)

I dont plan on improving this,as this caused me alot of stress (Heck School.). So very sorry if there's a tile that makes the game unplayable.
As for glitches..? Last Toadit and Astrosnik dont have shinies,so not a good idea to evolve Vegeroid or Toadit if you get a shiny one.
Shiny Ebottian Eevee does exists,heck,Ebottian Eevee is the only Fakemon with an overworld sprite,but you can't get it unless you get RPG Maker XP for yourself and remove the No Shiny tag.
Oh yeah,this is made with Pokemon Essentials!
Controls are Pokemon Essential controls. If you dont know what they are,C is select,X is back,you don't really need to know anything else.
Oh yeah! The starters! Vulkin: Fire/Rock. Aaron: Water/Fighting. Moldsmall (The only one that evolves): Grass/(Poison?)
Last time i checked,there were only 6,poorly thought out gyms. There could be less/more.
Enjoy a time of spelling errors,cringy text,and MORE! In the Ebott Region!
One final thing: This is released here to celebrated Deltarune aka Undertale 2,and is made for People STILL waiting for Pokemon Azurite!
DOWNLOAD (Gamejolt)
https://gamejolt.com/games/pkmnhex/376218

Credits
Base Game: Poketale Beta (Pokemon Essentials) By GammaRay1
Wild Battle Theme for the beginning of the game: Oldclov (or something like that)
Undertale By Toby Fox (The master of soundtracks)
Pokemon by..well,The Pokemon Company.

Heya it's me sans undertale and i hacked this unepic post.

Edit: There is only up to gen 5 (Including Fakemon) Pokemon. And you can't get Glaceon or Leafeon
Edit 2: You use the Yellow Stars to save and heal your team. The boxes are PCs

Attachments

• Pokemon Hex Screenshot.png
    Pokemon Hex Screenshot.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 305
  • Pokemon Hex LOGO.png
    Pokemon Hex LOGO.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 104_2.png
    104_2.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 105_3.png
    105_3.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 133_1.png
    133_1.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I'll try it out, and hope you get a new computer soon

EDIT: Your link doesn't work for me for some reason

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 27, 2020
Well,don't know what to do 'bout that. It works for me and my friends,and people on discord who wanted to play it had no trouble either.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
I kinda regret making this lol

If you say that because of lack of interest in this game, I'm afraid Looney is correct. The download link leads me to nothing. There is no download there. The page loads, but there's nothing on there. A shame, as I would like to play this.

Back