• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I have a bug. I got a call from Halland in eleton cave to battle him. I went to battle him and then I got an error and the game crashed

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
Also, what region does Mega Adventure take place in?

Edit: Nvm, thanks anyway. Sorry Leon, didn't realize you had it on the first post.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
I was able to go from Kagawa City to Route 4 because of a roamong overworld Geodude. Basically, the Geodude was placed in the line of sight of a policeman, and I could go beyond him without being stopped. I guess this bug can exist in lots of places. A simple fix is to make a one-wide passage.

Edit: A few more points I'd like to make:

- Do you plan on making HMs either forgettable or useful?
- Is there a way to fix the recognition of an Alt+Tab input by the game. Basically, when I Alt+Tab out of the game, the game still recognizes the Alt part, and changes the toggle speed.
- Where can I find a guide to special evolutions and all?

Edit 2: There is a guy you can exchange pokemon with and you will get a random one. Can you get all the pokemns like this? (Because I was dumb and KO'd the Gible and Deino in the Electric plant, and when I wanted to close the game I blindily saved, thus excluding me of ever getting them)

Thanks

Last edited:

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
I was able to go from Kagawa City to Route 4 because of a roamong overworld Geodude. Basically, the Geodude was placed in the line of sight of a policeman, and I could go beyond him without being stopped. I guess this bug can exist in lots of places. A simple fix is to make a one-wide passage.

Edit: A few more points I'd like to make:

- Do you plan on making HMs either forgettable or useful?
- Is there a way to fix the recognition of an Alt+Tab input by the game. Basically, when I Alt+Tab out of the game, the game still recognizes the Alt part, and changes the toggle speed.
- Where can I find a guide to special evolutions and all?

Edit 2: There is a guy you can exchange pokemon with and you will get a random one. Can you get all the pokemns like this? (Because I was dumb and KO'd the Gible and Deino in the Electric plant, and when I wanted to close the game I blindily saved, thus excluding me of ever getting them)

Thanks

all except some legendaries

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
Just going back to the Alola starters... can they be obtained earlier than the city in which the MC got them in the video playthrough?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 2, 2017
I am not able to add the screeshot but i can tell what the error message say. It says
"Script GTS line 1340: Runtime error occurred
GTS error: cannot get online ID for GTS"
I hope this helps
P.S : I was playing in normal mode.

Hi Hawkeye,

I had the same issue, sadly after having played for 2 hours with no save file.
I was able to solve the problem by disable my windows firewall and shutting down my antivirus system.

Hope this helps you too.

Regards

michu44

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
Years
Hi Hawkeye,

I had the same issue, sadly after having played for 2 hours with no save file.
I was able to solve the problem by disable my windows firewall and shutting down my antivirus
system.

Hope this helps you too.

Regards

michu44

Thanks michu44 i will try to do the same

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2017
Wish there was mimikyu as well,... Would have been perfect if you had it.
Also, where can I catch ferroseed, croagunk, grubin, and mudkip in the game? Thank you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 52
  • Seen Jul 2, 2018
Hi,

Because it seems the encounters list is not completed at that page. Would you happen to know where I can catch a Gligar or Glisor in the game? I tried Wonder Trade for over 2 hours and I still could not get. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
Just going back to the Alola starters... can they be obtained earlier than the city in which the MC got them in the video playthrough?

Repeating my question, since it got ignored.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
So.. I downloaded v1.2.2 and it just doesn't open. I double click "game.exe" and nothing happens.
Tried to execute it with Windows 7 and Windows XP SP3 Compatibility, tried playing with the DEP Settings of Windows (8.1 x64, btw) and just couldn't open it. Is there anything I can do?
Pokémon Zeta was the only Pokémon Essentials Game I've played before and it worked/works perfectly.

Anyone?

Years
  • Age 52
  • Seen Jul 2, 2018
I have been playing this game for several hours, and I just want to say this game is AWESOME SAUCE. A big Thank You to the game creators.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 52
  • Seen Jul 2, 2018
Wonder trade is done by talking to a npc at the event hall. The entrance to the event hall is by entering a building at the town with the giant pokemon graveyard. Once you enter the building head downstairs and walk through a long passage way and head upstairs. Exit the building. You will know you are at the right place when you see a giant Rayquaza statue.

Years
  • Age 52
  • Seen Jul 2, 2018
But I have a question for those who have gotten far into the game. Are Tms such as Earthquake, Gyro ball and Roost available in the game? Thanks.

Back