• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Sure!

Level: 100

Nickname: none

Nature: bashful

Ability: Multitype

Item: none

Pokérus: Yes

Item: none

Moves: Recover, Hyper Beam, Perish song, and fly

attack: 229

defense: 266

sp. attack: 284

sp. defense:278

speed: 286

Hope this helps!

Or, since you're apparently just giving out free mews, I'll take that one. ;)
Sorry haha :p I was doing homework and confused the two offers :p but I'll just give you the mew could you help me trade evolve my boldore in exchange?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 6, 2015
I already have a greninja
And *edit* my bad I confused two offers

Well shoot. Since you can clone slowbro, can you just help a brother out? It's hard as heck to five HA in the wild, took me long enough to get gliscor, do you want a gliscore?

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
Yeah! of course! my fc is 5086 - 1612 - 8212

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Darthspikes

Last edited:
Years
Well shoot. Since you can clone slowbro, can you just help a brother out? It's hard as heck to five HA in the wild, took me long enough to get gliscor, do you want a gliscore?

I can't clone myself, I had one sitting around from a previous trade that didn't happen, but if you just need a HA slowpoke I have one I could give you for free :p

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 6, 2015
I can't clone myself, I had one sitting around from a previous trade that didn't happen, but if you just need a HA slowpoke I have one I could give you for free :p
*rushes up and hug tackles you*
Yes! I can give you a timid haunter I guess, not sure how to help. if you wouldn't mind, can you let your slowbro hold a destiny knot when you breed it?

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
It's no problem! I just added you, my FC is in my signature and I'm online right now :p

YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!

IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! XD

CONGRATS ON YOUR SHINY GIGALITH!

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Hey ive noticed that you recently updated your thread with more could you check out my thread for these please Thanks again

KB timid hustle deino 5 iv missing attack
KB Bold Overgrow bulbasaur 6 iv
KB Admant sturdy Roggenrola 6 iv
KB Careful synchronize Gardevoir - 6 iv

Years
Hey ive noticed that you recently updated your thread with more could you check out my thread for these please Thanks again

KB timid hustle deino 5 iv missing attack
KB Bold Overgrow bulbasaur 6 iv
KB Admant sturdy Roggenrola 6 iv
KB Careful synchronize Gardevoir - 6 iv
Hey! Yeah I've been updating it every couple day, I've got about 15 more pokes I have to add just from the last two days up but sure, could I get these from you:.calm shiny mewtwo
Shiny female combee
And under the competitive section the shiny multiscale dragonite and shiny electrivire? :p

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
Hey! Yeah I've been updating it every couple day, I've got about 15 more pokes I have to add just from the last two days up but sure, could I get these from you:.calm shiny mewtwo
Shiny female combee
And under the competitive section the shiny multiscale dragonite and shiny electrivire? :p

Sure just give me 5min to get ready and ill meet you online

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
No I didnt know you bought one, they very useful and worth it for someone that does a lot of trading. Mine is mostly used for cloning but all of the other stuff is really cool too but for your personal use, I wouldnt trade anything altered by Power Saves on this site

Edit: sorry about the slight delay there during trading, my mom started talking to me and i got side tracked

Years
No I didnt know you bought one, they very useful and worth it for someone that does a lot of trading. Mine is mostly used for cloning but all of the other stuff is really cool too but for your personal use, I wouldnt trade anything altered by Power Saves on this site

Edit: sorry about the slight delay there during trading, my mom started talking to me and i got side tracked

Yeah I know haha :p I feel guilty asking user's yo clone all the time so I'm getting mine purely to clone, but yeah haha, I'm not going to hack anything else :p
And it's alright! Thanks for the trade and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back