• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twitter tests out new redesign on desktop website

Years
I honestly stared at it for a hot minute before I could figure out what was new. Honestly it reminds me a lot of the mobile experience on my iPad or iPhone tbh.

It does look better tho.

Years
The redesign will look very familiar to anyone who's used Twitter on a mobile phone browser or Windows. The experience is nearly identical.

oops forgot to mention this part

so this essentially means that web twitter will look more mobile-ish, i suppose.

Years
It almost looks like a combination of their current mobile site (not app) design with their 2009/2010 layout.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Nightmode sure reminds me of Mastodon. Other than that I'm solely using Tweetdeck and as long as its a thing I don't care about their "intended" way of viewing the page.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I'm trying the night mode and it doesn't look as good on desktop as it does mobile. However, I haven't been selected to try this new redesign it seems. Not that I'm worried, I usually use it on my phone far more than I do in a web browser.

Back