• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
But DesMuMe is soooooo sloooooow ... nocash runs at full speed on my crappy lappy, while DesMuMe can barely manage 75% even with the frameskip turned way up and no filtering... it doesn't even have the 3xHQ filter as an option, that I use with nocash. Is using it really the only option?

Aside form buying a computer with more computer in it I mean, which if I had the money for that would already have happened.
What about holding Tab? It's a speed button that works like Space for VBA or + for No$.
But yea, No$ isn't gonna work on anything newer than 4th generation.

Years
what do you mean by this bug? " Keys unlocking will not be saved if you don't save your game before getting them "
It's not really a bug since I'm pretty sure this happened in the official games, but all it means is when you get the Easy Mode, Challenge Mode, Black Tower, White Treehollow, Rock Peak Chamber, Iron Chamber, or Iceberg Chamber key you have to save the game or the key won't work.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 2, 2019
Bump !

I've got a problem. I've seen all the 300 Unova Pokemons, but when I talk to Prof. Juniper in her lab, she doesn't give me the nature preserve permit, she just keeps saying "A little more work, and it'll be complete !"

I wanna get Arceus ! Any ideas ?

EDIT : Okay, it's 301 with victini

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
I'm sure no one will tell me :( but can someone tell me how to download this on iPhone? I already have nds4ios. Links and a step by step tutorial greatly appreciated. Please, this game looks awesome. I was really looking for a difficult game and being able to find a full Poke-dex.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 11, 2015
I'm going to feel really dumb, but i don't see the download anywhere? Link? ;-;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Custom Zoroark in need of ideas!

Hello I want to hear some suggestions on my zoroark..
I'm playing Pokemon BLAZE BLACK 2 and I can't decide which movesets I'll use..
I love role playing and I want my ZOROARK to be:

1. A Mixed attacker
2. I initially don't wanna lose this move: NIGHT DAZE..
I'm willing to edit zoroark's ability and nature as long as it comes out as a very cool melee and ranged combatant.
3. I want it to learn Fire punch too. Should I edit its type to DARK/FIRE too?LOL..

I just love Zoroark's design but I'm not a fan of its illusion ability..it's very cool but I think being able to see zoroark's own image (not some pokemon it copies)
is still best..
So yeah, basically I want a new zoroark... :D Excited to hear your thoughts!

Years
So I noticed in the Pokemon Changes document, you have Treecko > Sceptile with Ability 1: Overgrow and Ability 2: Adaptability. But I can only ever get Treecko with Overgrow or Unburden... is this an error in the Document or the game?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 12, 2023
So I noticed in the Pokemon Changes document, you have Treecko > Sceptile with Ability 1: Overgrow and Ability 2: Adaptability. But I can only ever get Treecko with Overgrow or Unburden... is this an error in the Document or the game?

Probably an error in the doc but i really can't be certain. Sceptile's ability 2 was adaptability in the blaze black 1 hack.

Grovyle can be found in one of the hidden grottoes, there is a chance you can find one with a 3rd ability (adaptability, unburden, whichever is 3rd). I have never checked for myself though.

Hi, all the downloads have been removed, can you re-upload?

I would google "blaze black 2 download." You may be able to find it somehow. Or else check some links posted not too long ago from yours.

zigazav

Fanfiction writer inactive
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 20, 2017
Umm...download links are broken, the files have been removed oddly. I have the patches, but the game keeps freezing whenever a Pokemon uses Water Sport or Aqua Jet. Any idea why this happens?

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2019
I got contrary serperior, but you know what happened?? It doesn't get leaf storm at level 62. In fact, I have no freaking idea when it gets. I don't even know if it will get leaf storm anytime, at all. And this is not stated in the changes documents as well. If I had known that serperior won't get leaf storm, I wouldn't be picking it as my starter, this is your fault.

I wonder if anyone knows serperior in this hack will get leaf storm at all?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 12, 2023
I got contrary serperior, but you know what happened?? It doesn't get leaf storm at level 62. In fact, I have no freaking idea when it gets. I don't even know if it will get leaf storm anytime, at all. And this is not stated in the changes documents as well. If I had known that serperior won't get leaf storm, I wouldn't be picking it as my starter, this is your fault.

I wonder if anyone knows serperior in this hack will get leaf storm at all?

It is, in fact, stated in the documents (attack and level up move changes). It learns leaf storm at level 68.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2019
It is, in fact, stated in the documents (attack and level up move changes). It learns leaf storm at level 68.

Oh sorry, totally missed that out. I thought these kind of changes would still be in the pokemon changes document, it can be missed out, I'm sorry. But I didn't even need the document anyways, my serperior learned leaf storm at 68, I was quite happy. Drayano says that he wanted to balance these pokemon out, but quite honestly, I think serperior only became more OP than even the monstrosity it was before :P Like, shaymin is totally not an option on the team at all compared to him, lol.

To all new starters, I recommend you soft resetting until you get a hidden ability snivy from bianca :P And don't even consider Tepig, lol. You'll have an opportunity to get one of the best fire legendaries even before gaining the third badge. And from my previous game experience, not only emboar made my team redundantly fire-inclined, but it was garbage as a pokemon too.
I dunno why gamefreak chose to create fire/fighting dual type starters 3 generations in a row, but they made a terrible decision doing that. That's not their first nor last mistake though, they do a lot of other things wrong as well.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2019
Sorry for double posting, but I was busy EV training, that just thought that this might be helpful, I'll be posting the useful EV training locations now:

best sp. attack EV place: celestial tower floor 2F.
litwick, haunter, elgyem, chingling ; total %75 encounter rate.

best speed EV place: Aspertia City surf in the pond next to your house
%100 speed encounter rate, all the pokemon appear there will only give speed EVs, even pokemon in rippling water.

best attack EV place: desert resort outside (do not enter the deser resort, it's the patches of sand just outside the gate)
sandile, darumaka, scraggy, rufflet, trapinch ; total %65 encounter rate.

best HP EV place: surf in route 19 (the beginning route, just as you exit aspertia city)
marill ; %70 encounter rate.

Edit: I would also like to point out the convenience of these places, as all of them except the HP training spot has a nearby means of healing. (nurse in celestial tower floor 3F , mother in aspertia city -and the house is just next to the lake- , nurse just inside desert resort standing infront of the gate)

these are the best EV training places that I had detected. Though I don't know about a good def and sp. def locations, I would be glad if someone added those to mine.

Last edited:
Back