• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cult Crusades

Killua

vote noone yeah its probably going to be like that for one or two day phases

Bardothren

Muddling along somehow
Years
[Vote] No One

There has been enough blood spilled today. It would not please the mighty Bardburger to make mincemeat of you all just yet.

Years
Cult Crusades

Night Two

Nobody died again, yay. I guess.

Players

Pecilia as the Pope of Orthodox Pepsism
Ho-oh as the Pope of Fire
Bardothren as the Pope of Bardburgerism
Kitty as the Pope of Pusheenism

Bidoof FTW as ???
Abby as ???
Easy Money Sniper as an Unaligned Priest (Doc)
Nakuzami as ???
TailsMK4 as ???
Nick Wilde as ???
Desox as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
jdthebud as ???
Neon Sword as ???
Killua as ???
Impulse~ as ???​

Years
Cult Crusades

Day Three

Well now, there was subterfuge in the air that night as people began to start really make their moves against one another. Especially in the case of one person, who sneaked past the defenses of the Temple of Burned Toast to deal a fatal blow to a follower of Fire.

Charlie Brown is dead. He was a Follower of Fire.

Players

Pecilia as the Pope of Orthodox Pepsism
Ho-oh as the Pope of Fire
Bardothren as the Pope of Bardburgerism
Kitty as the Pope of Pusheenism

Bidoof FTW as ???
Abby as ???
Easy Money Sniper as the Unaligned Priest (Doc)
Nakuzami as ???
TailsMK4 as ???
Nick Wilde as ???
Desox as ???
Charlie Brown as a Follower of Fire
jdthebud as ???
Neon Sword as ???
Killua as ???
Impulse~ as ???​

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Hi I don't really know what's happening here but I agree with jd. I wouldn't wanna risk going for something who could end up my ally

Years
Well...seems these Joker-type games tend to not be very exciting during the Day phase, since at Night the popes go out on recruitment. Unless we just force popes to have a harder time recruiting, I am not seeing much reason to actually vote for players, cause if a cult knows who the killer is, the cult will want to recruit the killer instead of trying to make the player die. I'm afraid the killer as well as the popes are in control of the game for now, and the rest of us are in for the ride. Because I might get cults mad if I try to guess at who the killer is now (and I would be shooting in the dark anyway), I don't have much choice but to sound like a broken record on Day Three.

[Vote] No One

impulse~

idk, no-lynching will only make it obvious when someone cults me, and I dont think the 4 cults would choose me at the same time

so, I'll bet on the chance the other cults culted ho-oh's other recruits

at least if im wrong, I dont get to kill possible allies ^-^...which could reveal themselves when they oppose this...if there are any at all

[vote] ho-oh

Back