The PokéCommunity Forums Off-Topic Discussions Science & Technology
What is blockchain technology in case of business?

Science & Technology From the computer lab to the chemistry lab, or even the observatory, here's where we nerd out over all things science and technology!

Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:33 AM).

Can you give me some examples please?

Relevant Advertising!

Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:14 AM).
    The Unyielding Flame

Nature: Adamant
    https://www.google.com/search?q=block+chain+technology&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

Simple search.
    Old 3 Weeks Ago (3:59 PM).

Nature: Mild
      It created a totally new type of internet and virtual operations, blockchain technology firstly was used only for cryptocurrencies like bitcoin but later it was added to business tools too. Blockchain technology is a global, public and cryptographically secure ledger that automatically records and verifies large volumes of digital transactions. In case of business its main principles are transparency, immutability and disintermediation. Because of them it reduces fees, is able to withstand malicious attacks and eliminates counterparty risks https://idapgroup.com/blog/blockchain-technology-in-plain-english/.
      Considering that it can be used effectively for almost all business operations but the main ones among them are:

- cybersecurity and information technology (because it's important for every company to prevent hacking of thei computers, network, programs and general data, mostly from the competitors in the same sphere)
      - marketing and advertising (it makes them more effective in general and creates higher chances for making your brand more popular and recognizible https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-blockchain-technology/)
      - operations and management (creates a more upgraded version of these traditional systems)
      Old 6 Days Ago (11:59 AM).

Honestly, so far, nothing mass I have not seen among the examples
        Old 6 Days Ago (12:22 PM). Edited 5 Days Ago by Luke_Simmons.

I agree, it's only with regard to some projects in the future, or a very narrow sphere at the stage of testing, the type of acceleration of banking transactions. Yes, it certainly can give significant advantages in terms of independence from centralized failures of the system and long-term stable operation. But it still needs to be implemented. Consider blockchain and Bitcoin only as a way of instant earning money. Especially as long as you can use the scheme through the exchanger https://coinsgive.com/ (you could registrate only with invitation e26c9fb4). All you need to do is purchase the crypto currency at the coins.ph using your GCash account, then sell it to coinsgive.com and withdraw the money to PayPal. So far I can do this repeatedly, so I advise you to take advantage of the opportunity.

Quick Reply