Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2016 (7:21 PM).

Nature: Gentle
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by luckgandor View Post
    Hello! Is the roleplay still open for new members? I know I'm new but this seems interesting and I'd love to join!
    Since you didn't get an answer I'll say what I can.

The skype chat is in a huge lull right now, There was talk about a reboot awhile ago but it just kinda stopped as enthusiasm died down. Even when I joined at the beginning of the year the RP seemed to be on lifesupport.

I personally wish I got into this RP back when it was active, I still love the idea behind it and have several fun ideas I'd like to give a try. However in this state I can't get motivated to do so if nobody else is.

@Marin/Kyle/any other mod.
    If this RP is picked up again through Reboot or whatever please send me a message, I would love to participate or perhaps even help plan small events/quests/whatever. However it feels like nobody is running it anymore so currently my effort would go to waste.
    Old August 2nd, 2016 (4:36 AM).
    Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
      Quote:
      Hello! Is the roleplay still open for new members? I know I'm new but this seems interesting and I'd love to join!
      As stated, I think we can call it dead... at least right now. The mods aren't really answering things and I haven't seen them on much. The RP started to die shortly after I joined which was about 2014. It was active for a few months and then suddenly stopped.

I was the one to suggest the reboot, and I still think that is what needs to happen. There are a massive amount of character and people who don't RP in this anymore and it is full of a lot of posts.

I also suggested that if we were to do a reboot, it might be best to wait for Sun and Moon to come out so that we didn't have to make changes almost right away. However I am no mod of the RP. Just a Rper in it.

All and all, I am not 100% sure what is going on at the moment.
      Old August 4th, 2016 (4:13 AM).

Nature: Naive
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lunalie View Post
      Since you didn't get an answer I'll say what I can.

The skype chat is in a huge lull right now, There was talk about a reboot awhile ago but it just kinda stopped as enthusiasm died down. Even when I joined at the beginning of the year the RP seemed to be on lifesupport.

I personally wish I got into this RP back when it was active, I still love the idea behind it and have several fun ideas I'd like to give a try. However in this state I can't get motivated to do so if nobody else is.

@Marin/Kyle/any other mod.
      If this RP is picked up again through Reboot or whatever please send me a message, I would love to participate or perhaps even help plan small events/quests/whatever. However it feels like nobody is running it anymore so currently my effort would go to waste.
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by IcyIce View Post
      As stated, I think we can call it dead... at least right now. The mods aren't really answering things and I haven't seen them on much. The RP started to die shortly after I joined which was about 2014. It was active for a few months and then suddenly stopped.

I was the one to suggest the reboot, and I still think that is what needs to happen. There are a massive amount of character and people who don't RP in this anymore and it is full of a lot of posts.

I also suggested that if we were to do a reboot, it might be best to wait for Sun and Moon to come out so that we didn't have to make changes almost right away. However I am no mod of the RP. Just a Rper in it.

All and all, I am not 100% sure what is going on at the moment.
      I haven't heard anything about this o: "Mods" are the ones taking care of the forums, "Game Masters" or GMs are the ones taking care of RPs.

It seems like this RP is finally dead, indeed. The IC hasn't seen posts since May 19th, and the GM (Yellow) hasn't been on PC since early July. I'm afraid it might finally be time to close this in order to not have people trying to revive it again and again without the GM listening.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
      Looking good, Infinite! I can safely say that this character is approvable.
      If you see this and still want to re-open the thread and RP, Marin, message me and we'll see what we can do, alright? For now, I will close this thread and we'll let the IC thread rest in peace.

<3
      Closed Thread

Quick Reply