• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon Mobile Games DCC & Quick Questions

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
DUDE. SAME.

defeated it. :) and it's very close lol.

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Nothing hurts my soul more than missing Feebas because I just entered the training screen as he swims in.

jombii

Years
DUDE. SAME.

Nothing hurts my soul more than missing Feebas because I just entered the training screen as he swims in.

how about leveling up and gaining all your training points back while still having 3 points?

and only having used one training point and accidentally clicked your level 3 piplup smh

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
Just adding the newest additions here.

New Food:
- Old Gateau (429k)
- Big Malasada (Rank 81)

New Training:
- Steelix Push (469k)
- Tackle Machine (Rank 84)

Friendship Items:
- Mimikyu + Spell Tag (little JP). Notice it is a frickin' Pikachu clone, same purpose, same recovery time and amount of stars.
- Gardevoir + Choice Scarf (tons of Coins), recovery 5h 24m
(I am so gonna purchase it first!)

Decorations:
- Cacnea Planter (skill recovery +10%)
- Dugtrio Rock (Lv. up coins + 32%)
- Red Cap (beat E4)
- Ditto (???)
- Gold Magikarp Statue (beat Master League)

Some new Events and four new Patterns (rare).

Absolitetion

Years
Got some information on Ditto.

It becomes available when one of the three Rods you find is oddly enough mirrored in contrast to all the other Rods.
You'll fish up a Karp with a Ditto face and after that you can purchase it in the store... for 550 Diamonda.
It is also Event #46 in the Event Dex.

***NEW EVENT***
"A Mysterious Feather"
You see a feather falling down.
Either it is just a Pidgeotto Feather and you lost some JP...
Don't know what'll happen if you are lucky.

"500 Coins?!"
When losing a Battle, the mysterious man offers you a great Magikarp for 500 coins.
But he gets called away by Mayor Karp. You win some JP.
One thing the game truly was missing is that reference!

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
This game was fun, but I stopped playing after completing the league. Still waiting for a new update tho, I won't delete the game.

Absolitetion

Years
Same here, I am also pretty much in the post-game right now.
I'm trying to get all power-ups to Lv 100, but I think that is all I am going to do.
To get all Decorations/Support Pokémon would take way too long for me.

It's been a fun game, I'd say. I hope they get to do a couple more of these mobile games, they're great time killers for me.

jombii

Years
Same here, I am also pretty much in the post-game right now.
I'm trying to get all power-ups to Lv 100, but I think that is all I am going to do.
To get all Decorations/Support Pokémon would take way too long for me.

It's been a fun game, I'd say. I hope they get to do a couple more of these mobile games, they're great time killers for me.

trying to save up for the decorations will take too much time lol but it's worth it I guess?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I think I've finally broken Magikarp Jump's hold on me. Progress is slow. Might delete it and be done.

.hack

skunkape
Years
I think I've finally broken Magikarp Jump's hold on me. Progress is slow. Might delete it and be done.

Same I played JUMP a lot for a few weeks then got pretty bored. I found it annoying that you lose your gyarados' as well, I feel like if they added a pvp mode where you race gyarados or something that could revive the game.

Back