• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leftovers Squad 2 [Game Over]

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

Marriage

Despite this sad day even love has found a way...

Neon Sword has accepted Gimmepie's proposal to become his Gravy!

May they both lead a prosperous life!

Players:
Nakuzami
Bidoof FTW as Greenbean Casserole
Sawsbuck
Desinishon
Nick Wilde as Candied Yams
Charlie Brown
gimmepie as Mashed Potatoes
jdthebud
Aldo!
Neon Sword as Gravy

Years
You haven't given me a reason to townread you, unlike the others I listed. Mostly process of elimination. If I had a vote it would probably go to Saws.

He's dead bro.

I... is2g for some reason I read the dead person list as Sawsbuck being dead not Doof. The fuck happened there? :')

Well on that note. Since as it turns out he's not dead, I feel much the same as Sawsbuck as I did about the late Doof2 but even more so.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen yesterday
Even without the proposal, gimmepie did a town slip by not knowing who died. Which was just a matter of scrolling up, by the way.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Interesting. I see that Mashed Potatoes doesn't function as a normal Bride, so technically Neon could have even been mafia?
Either way, I suggest waiting to out your role until it's useful as a CC

Imo it looks like it's between either me, Saws, CB or Jd. Possibly Aldo is he's ABB, but I'm still town reading him at this point

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

Leftovers Squad 2

Night 2

With the weirdest wedding and vigil coming to a close the ham takes of their mourning glaze and begins to plot their next move. You have to be ruthless to be on the Leftovers Squad...

Night 2 will last 24 hours (probably). Get your night actions submitted if you didn't do so early during dusk!

Players:
Nakuzami
Bidoof FTW as Green Bean Casserole
Sawsbuck
Desinishon
Charlie Brown
jdthebud
Aldo!
Neon Sword as Gravy

Notification Spam

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

Leftovers Squad 2

Day 3

The Smiths just about finish their chatter, but something was said that seemed to stir them up a bit more. The Ham's efforts would be moot, although it does appear that a particular sidedish may have taken a knife as a result of one Smith's furious disagreement with another. This knife had marked that dish for death soon after their

Nobody was devoured.

A Knife has marked a dish for death! They will be eaten at the start of the next day unless they are saved.

You have 48 hours to vote, make sure you get them in using [Devour]Player, especially if your name is Aldo!, Nakuzami, and Sawsbuck. That is unless you want to be eaten by the dog.

Players:
Nakuzami
Bidoof FTW as Green Bean Casserole
Sawsbuck
Desinishon
Charlie Brown
jdthebud
Aldo!
Neon Sword as Gravy

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Wow did Aldo as ABB get the doc ability AND protect the right person?! What are the chances tbh

Aldo can you tell us who you protected, can help us narrow things down.

I'm cornbread stuffing which should be a vanilla role but I'm guessing I'm in reality the miller bc I don't think Pecilia would have put in vanillas with a small set-up like this.

I think Cop should out if we have one (if I'm right about me being unaware miller than yeah makes sense for us to have a cop).

Also GP why did you choose Neon Sword to be your Gravy, and just before a night phase? (Blocking him from using any NAs). Unless you were confident he was mafia and he for some reason accepted your proposal?

Years
Wow did Aldo as ABB get the doc ability AND protect the right person?! What are the chances tbh

I'm cornbread stuffing which should be a vanilla role but I'm guessing I'm in reality the miller bc I don't think Pecilia would have put in vanillas with a small set-up like this.

I think Cop should out if we have one (if I'm right about me being unaware miller than yeah makes sense for us to have a cop).

Also GP why did you choose Neon Sword to be your Gravy, and just before a night phase? (Blocking him from using any NAs). Unless you were confident he was mafia and he for some reason accepted your proposal?

My logic was that if he had a vital night action for the town he probably wouldn't accept. But if he did accept then he would either be maf converted to town or town who will no longer be at risk for his attempts to change his play style. Plus it gives us two confirmed town and narrows down the pool of suspects a lot. Just look at that player list.

Also, I was stabbed.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years

Interesting, Desi claimed to be Brussel Sprouts which is a Miller as well.

It's possible you really are vanilla for balancing reasons since there are only 2 mafia, but this seems to indicate Desi might be mafia, despite his really early claim.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Interesting, Desi claimed to be Brussel Sprouts which is a Miller as well.

It's possible you really are vanilla for balancing reasons since there are only 2 mafia, but this seems to indicate Desi might be mafia, despite his really early claim.

Ah yeah forgot he claimed that. That is true, it could be that I am actually vanilla to balance the game more.

Though that does leave Saws, Naku and you, jd, who haven't claimed, from memory.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
hi I just got home from work

but that's quite the interaction from ABB, since I don't think anything else could have stopped the kill that's left alive. So either ABB protected the victim, or RB'd the attacker

as for claims, guess this'd be the one we're waiting on

Corn on the Cob, cop

N0 - Innocent - Bidoof FTW
N1 - Innocent - Charlie Brown
N2 - Mafia - Sawsbuck

So no, @Charlie Brown, you're not a miller. I don't think Picklesdía would place both an aware and unaware Miller in the same game, especially one so small.

And that should mean either Neon was maf that became Gravy, or Jd is the other maf with Sawsbuck

##Devour Sawsbuck

Back