• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Best way to level grind?

Years
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to complete my Pokedex in order to get the shiny charm, but that obviously includes some leveling up and evolving. But I can't figure out how to gain tons of EXP like in the main series game. With a Level 34 Pidgeotto in my party, I rematched Brock, switching in Pidgeotto for every Pokemon, but didn't gain a single level. Now, I'm not particularly interested in trying to find a 5% encounter Pidgeot, so I'm kind of stuck on how to level up my low-leveled Pokemon. Any ideas?

Thanks

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
If you've beaten the game, chain catch Chansey in Cerulean Cave. They yield tons of Experience. Another Pokémon to consider is Rapidash on Route 17 if memory serves. Pretty much anything rare or evolved yields considerable experience.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 28, 2019
Catch Combo Chansey in Cerulean cave works like SOS chaining Chansey in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Nice way to level up easily.

Back