• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
howdy, i realize i forgot to post this here when the episode came out, but i've just updated this topic for E17.
E18 is already well underway but better late than never...
only two gyms left!

Years
howdy, i realize i forgot to post this here when the episode came out, but i've just updated this topic for E17.
E18 is already well underway but better late than never...
only two gyms left!

Hallelujah!I've been waiting for the completed game for a while now. I like to start completed games rather than waiting for new updates once I finish the demos.

Years
Very glad to see this post updated,helps more people find out about the game.I highly recommend this one even if it still has 1 more episode left to be complete.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Really enjoying the game thus far. One of the best if not the best Pokehack I've played.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Ame, I was wondering something. Can you put an Egg Move Tutor in this game? I read that in another fangame, the creator added a tutor to teach egg moves. Since you aren't going to change Pokemon movesets, adding in an Egg Move Tutor will be helpful in making dynamic movesets and making all Pokemon more useful in general.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 6, 2019

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
there isnt a "Mod" for it but there is an oversight/glitch involving fling and recycle that basically fools the game into thinking the item is yours. (if you need something that learns thief, recycle and fling the elemental monkeys work wonders)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
I really like the custom shiny sprites, TMNT blastoise is my favorite, also this game is pretty hard I like it :P

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 19, 2019
I love the custom shinies in this game, so far I'm trying to go through with only shiny pokemon! I love the story so far and this game is a lot of fun!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 12, 2021
What is the best starter overall without a second thought about choosing a different starter for Pokemon Reborn? I really want to know!

Back