• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
Hello creator. I just recently played this game (Beta 11e). I just want to know where did the Team Rocket go after they stole the Vaporeon from the Captain in Vermillion City. Thank you in advance.

Years
Hello creator. I just recently played this game (Beta 11e). I just want to know where did the Team Rocket go after they stole the Vaporeon from the Captain in Vermillion City. Thank you in advance.

They Gone to West from where they Stole Vaporeon. Surf from there. They will Dive there, go back & Blue will be standing there. He will give you Waterfall. With that Dive underwater (where Team Rocket dived).

ah than any idea how to get to hamlin isle

Just go East from Pummelo Island. Theres a very small Gap (while Surfing) where the Police Station is, from there you can Reach Hamlim Island.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Thanks for the reply Lunos
I think i will wait for beta 12.
Already have my hands full from playing pokemon dark rising worlds collide.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Thanks for the reply Lunos
I think i will wait for beta 12.
Already have my hands full from playing pokemon dark rising worlds collide.

Years
That weird moment when someone (me) doesn't realize this before starting his new save..
rBZsD3x.png

This is from Beta 12 demo? I didn't played this version, then i don't know if is possible choose name from girl rival. Because if no, when we meet her in the game, she will have the same name you choose from the boy hehe.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
Where do I go after defeating Carly on Hamlin Island? I have tried going to Johto and Orre regions but I can't move when I'm there and Blue just says, ''Carly...'' in Pallet Town. Please I need a quick reply.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 9, 2021
I just started playing the latest beta11E and I got HM Rock Smash from Yellow's mother and taught it to a pokemon but when I go to the rock to enter the Giovanni's gym it doesn't break. I tried it on more rocks and it doesn't work too. Anyone can help me with this?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Where do I go after defeating Carly on Hamlin Island? I have tried going to Johto and Orre regions but I can't move when I'm there and Blue just says, ''Carly...'' in Pallet Town. Please I need a quick reply.

Johto and Orre aren't included in Beta 11E.
After beating Carly you're like closing her chapter which started when Red participates in the Kanto Pokemon League.
You can go to the Mirage Tower, Sevii Islands, Save your game and play the finale of Red's Pre-TimeSkip history in Pewter City and that's pretty much it iirc.
Of course after that you could just train and catch pokemons and such, typical post-game tasks in any Pokemon Game.

Years

Johto and Orre aren't in the game yet. If you bought the tickets to go there, NO TRY!! You can go to Sevii Island and Mirage Island... and now you can fight Bruno in Pewter.

Years
I stuck on Route 4, after i beat Gyarados. And i cannot open the TM Case. Can you please help me?

This also happens with me sometimes when the cheat codes are on....try disabling every code and play..hope it helps

I'm currently at Mandarin island for the prince and princess arc but the ferry isn't down. Am I supposed to go somewhere else? I have 2 badges.

Well..I guess you need to talk to the old man in the middle of that field and he will ask you to bring "upgrade" from a nearby shop...give it to him and the prince princess will start....(I'm not completely sure though...I finished that arc few months ago..so give. A try )

ok question i beat the orange league and am in tarroco island and i did the athes event by impel down but now im kinda stuck as no npc says anything else and jenny is blocking off the south path where would one go next to advance the story

Same here buddy....have u defeated Carly in Hamlin island though?

After beating Carly you're like closing her chapter which started when Red participates in the Kanto Pokemon League.
You can go to the Mirage Tower, Sevii Islands, Save your game and play the finale of Red's Pre-TimeSkip history in Pewter City and that's pretty much it iirc.
Of course after that you could just train and catch pokemons and such, typical post-game tasks in any Pokemon Game.

What's the "finale of Red's pre-timeskip history in pewtwer city"?

Guy's can anyone tell me what's the "evil oak chapter"

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
What's the "finale of Red's pre-timeskip history in pewtwer city"?
I'll put it on a spoiler just in case:
Spoiler:

Guy's can anyone tell me what's the "evil oak chapter"
Sounds like the chapter where Red comes back to Pallet Town after the events from Cinnabar Island just to find out that Oak wasn't Oak but a fake made by Sabrina's Kadabra.

EDIT: @Aethestode, is the Shiny Rate of Beta 11E changed compared to Vanilla FireRed's?
Because if not.. Banzaaai! <3
7u6vNPD.png

Last edited:
Years
It's not like I don't want to, it's that I don't know how.

Ok, Aethesthode. I understand. I know to make a hack isn't easy (and this hack is AMAZING!!). Only continue your good work.

One little question... you plann put the new Exp. Share system in the game (from X/Y)?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016

Thanks, but I have defeated Hoopa on Mirage Tower and I don't have the ticket to Sevii Islands, where can I get it? I haven't experienced any timeskip except with the time machine in Valencia Island, how do I compete that arc?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Thanks, but I have defeated Hoopa on Mirage Tower and I don't have the ticket to Sevii Islands, where can I get it? I haven't experienced any timeskip except with the time machine in Valencia Island, how do I compete that arc?

There's none TimeSkip because at the time Beta 11E was released, Aethestode abandoned completely everything except for Red's Chapter. That included the FireRed Chapter, iirc.

About the Sevii Islands Ticket.. If you can't buy it at Vermilion's Market, go with Professor Oak.
I'm still replaying Beta 11E and still have the whole Orange Archipielago to do, so I don't really remember much about what comes after that.

About Valencia's Time Machine Arc, if i'm not wrong you can barely call that an Arc, the only thing you can do is speaking with the NPCs and getting the Multievolutionable Eevee for the 2nd Time.
After that and going to the Future again, the dialogues change once and then a NPC selling Fairy Stones appears, and that's pretty much it.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
Johto and Orre aren't in the game yet. If you bought the tickets to go there, NO TRY!! You can go to Sevii Island and Mirage Island... and now you can fight Bruno in Pewter.

Thanks, I have defeated Hoopa in Mirage Tower and I don't have the ticket to Sevii Islands, where do I get it? The path to Bruno is still blocked off by guards in Pewter City and I haven't faced any of the Elite Four yet. Did I miss something? Also, how do I continue the mission with the boy who has nightmares because I took a Hypno who knows dream eater to him and nothing happened

Back