• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diggeh's Pixel Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
Years
Diggeh, these sprites are godly. I can't do mutations as well as you can, I have my own expertese, though.

About the hack, I think it deserves a spot in the showcase, considering you have a storyline and more than four screenshots. I looked at some Pokemon in the hack, and recognized some mutations from other threads. So, I assumed you were using other accepiting other mutations, too. You can use Teddydile and Deoxeus, they're on my sig and thread, if you want. You may also want to change the houses and NPC's to FR/LG style, though. The R/S stuff sucks out loud. Except your custom stuff, that's good. I guess Nintendo just doesn't have the time to worry about every little sprite's detail like we spriters do. I'll check out the hacks showcase sometime, I hope your hack can be there.

-Nikko, a fellow spriter with a ROM hack idea.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
You're right, Nikko. My only problem is that I haven't actually gotten that far in PMV (it's mostly Pokémon so far); map-wise I'm good, but I can't script for beans...Guess I'll just wait for the huge XSE tutorial that Hackmew's releasing.

I'll see if I can fit a thread into my crazy fun summer busy schedule.

----------

Pokémon Diamond/Pearl - $34.99.

Nintendo DS Lite - $129.99.

Pokémon Stylus - $9.99.

Being the first person to fix up Bidoof's new Pokémon Platinum sprite...

piplupbidoof.jpg
platinumbidooftq6.gif

bidoofeu1.png

Priceless.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hey, that is good! :)
I saw the other new sprites on serebii.net
Do u plan on adding the new croagunk and buizel sprites?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Wow. You are able to mix these sprites so well. Congratulations Diggeh. I wish i could sprite like that. O well. I really like the Onix in your signature which is part Duskull.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
XD diggeh whats your serebii thread so i can look there? Also hmm that bidoof master card is great. Like the sprite. Its definetly goin to make mudoof more funny looking thats for sure.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Whoa! Flood of comments from out of nowhere! Let's see if I can answer you guys.

@Ryousha: I don't usually take requests, but if you add me on MSN really need something for a hack or a Pokémon fan game, I may help you. ;3
@Wind: Hmm...That's not a bad idea.
@link: It's somewhere in the deep bowels of the spriting forum. I don't care much for SPPF because I either never get a response (for even MONTHS) or the people just say "1000000/10 OMFG". XD
@everyone else: Thank you all so much for supporting me. Keep tuned in to the Diggeh Channel. ;D

------------------------

Hey, look! It's almost time for my 250th topic post. I probably won't be here for it (leaving for four days to drop by Disneyland and Universal), so let's celebrate early.

You know how I said that my Shellos fever was over?

I lied.

Keyris rung me up on MSN Messenger and, after looking through my sprite topic and seeing how awesome I am, asked if I could make a magma-based Shellos line for him.

I couldn't resist taking up the chance of making a new Shellos line, so I went for it.
shellosin8.gif

Name: Shellos
Number: #422 (#??? in the _____ region)
Ability: Sticky Hold/Flash Fire
Type:
e11278.gif

Classification: Magma Slug Pokémon
Evolution Chain: Shellos -> Gastrodon (Level 30)
Height: 1'00"
Weight: 13.9 lbs
Flavor Text: Shellos take on different forms in many regions based on their need to adapt to the habitat. In the _____ region, Shellos have adapted to volcanic areas and can regulate their body heat by shooting out flames through the cannons on their heads.

gastrodoncw9.gif

Name: Gastrodon
Number: #423 (#??? in the _____ region)
Ability: Sticky Hold/Flash Fire
Type:
e11278.gif
e11235.gif

Classification: Magma Slug Pokémon
Evolution Chain: Shellos -> Gastrodon (Level 30)
Height: 2'11"
Weight: 65.9 lbs
Flavor Text: Gastrodon have highly pliable bodies that are without bones. In the _____ region, their shells are rocky and protective, and their main form of defense is shooting flamethrowers out of their highly pressurized cannons.

shellosgastrodonpm9.gif

NOW I'm done. Don't be expecting any more Shellos for my landslide topic posts. XD

[size=-5]Who am I kidding? I might as well start a Shellos line request topic...Hmm, The Shellos Shack...[/size]

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2020
Wow so cool love all your sprites and your best are your fusions

Post now then it will be your 250th!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Aww. I got my 251st post. :(

-looks from Pixel Art-

At least I got my 250th reply...that's something! Go me! XD

...Yeah. No sprites. I can't sprite THAT fast. o_o!

Nikko.Ideator

Years
You're right, Nikko. My only problem is that I haven't actually gotten that far in PMV (it's mostly Pokémon so far); map-wise I'm good, but I can't script for beans...Guess I'll just wait for the huge XSE tu torial that Hackmew's releasing.
I don't do my own scripting. I have a hack team where I'm mainly the spriter, but I do some mapping, and most of the ideas. However, scripting is a good skill to have. Also, I like the Shellos. I think they should all be featured in your hack.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
@link: Of course you can adpot my shellos course. You just can't use my new Shellos because they were made for Keyris.

@Nikko: What fun would it be if PMV was full of Shellos that aren't from the hack's region? XD

----------

Gosh darn it. Shellos fever again. I was linked to somebody's concept art of a Grass-type Shellos line and thought that they'd make good sprites.

Or as I like to call them...

The Broccoli Shellos line.

grassshellospj3.gif
grassgastrodonyt6.gif

Aww, he's smiling!

These are the pictures the sprites are based off of.

After laboring over these new Grass-type Shellos, I think I've lost my Shellos fever again. XD

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2020
YAY! now you can get back to normal spriting

( Will you ever open a PMV thread? )

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

Anyways, I made a new sig. You might remember the design from my old sig a while back.

pixelplazasigqy8.gif

Click it once! Click it twice! Click it...wait, this is just the image. Click the one in my sig. XD

also click one of the PMF links and join

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
AHHHH!!! It's horrible! *shields eyes in mock horror*

Anyways... now that I've gotten that out of the way:

The new Broccoli Shellos are simply amazing, and the new sig is quite nice, despite being very busy.

And congrats on the 250 posts!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Honey, I'm home!

I'm back from my Universal/Disneyland combo trip! It was a blast, but I'm pooped. I even had to wake up early today to register at school for my senior year. Bah. @__@

Yet I still managed to crank out some awesome new sprites.

----------

iceburmyiw3.gif

Name: Burmy (Frost Cloak)
Number: #???
Ability: Shed Skin/Cloud Nine
Type:
e11280.gif
e11250.gif

Classification: Bagworm Pokemon
Evolution Chain: Burmy -> Wormadam (Level 25)
Height: 1'8"
Weight: 9.0 lbs
Flavor Text: Burmy wear a cloak made of pure snow and have tiny arms that they use to help them balance on the ground.
It is said that Burmy in other regions create different cloaks depending on the current weather.
icewormadamps4.gif

Name: Wormadam (Frost Cloak)
Type:
e11280.gif
e11250.gif

Height: 2'0"
Weight: 14.3 lbs
Flavor Text: Wormadam always occupy snowy areas and are able to float in midair when they sense anything dangerous.
Wormadam are known to give their scarf to the person they most trust.

Nikko.Ideator

Years
Honey, I'm home!

I'm back from my Universal/Disneyland combo trip! It was a blast, but I'm pooped. I even had to wake up early today to register at school for my senior year. Bah. @__@

Yet I still managed to crank out some awesome new sprites.

----------

iceburmyiw3.gif

Name: Burmy (Frost Cloak)
Type:
e11280.gif
e11250.gif

Height: 1'8"
Weight: 9.0 lbs
Flavor Text: Burmy wear a cloak made of pure snow and have tiny arms that they use to help them balance on the ground.
It is said that Burmy in other regions create different cloaks depending on the current weather.
icewormadamps4.gif

Name: Wormadam (Frost Cloak)
Type:
e11280.gif
e11250.gif

Height: 2'0"
Weight: 14.3 lbs
Flavor Text: Wormadam always occupy snowy areas and are able to float in midair when they sense anything dangerous.
Wormadam are known to give their scarf to the person they most trust.

New Burmy's. Awesome:laugh:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back