• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
since you are so desperate to have a scizor, here's what you got to do: take your scyther to cianwood city and at north(where u met suicune) it is a house. take your scyther there, and the NPC will tell you what to do with your scyther to evolve it

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2011
awesome well im not gonna start over but from now on i will keep an eye out for evolutions.
Also does the eevee still evolve into espeon depending on the time of day?

Also at the slowpoke town I had to fight two rivals one named ??? and one named "rival 0" Whats up with that?
it was right in front of the forest entrance and one after the other
the first guy had an electabuzz, growthie, bagon, and a water ice pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2011
Hey, so hello.
I'm still new to the hacked games things. Though I've beaten Liquid Crystal beta 2.1, I'd like to play 3.1. I'm not super ignorant when it comes to patching files, but I can't seem to play 3.1. I'm using VBA, I used Lunar IPS to patch it over Fire Red, and when I start it, it's just a white screen. I'm not sure what's wrong, or if I've missed some help thread or something, but could someone help me?
Much appreciated.

CrimsonK

That one guy.
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
One more thing: I notice that the Onix "Rocky" always has the Timid nature? Is there any reason for it to have that nature? I mean, it's got to be one of the worst natures for an Onix...

Both Onix and Steelix have mediocre attack as it is and the cut from Timid makes them even worse. Plus, Steelix isn't exactly a Pokemon that will attack first very often, so a small boost to speed is pretty much pointless.

What about giving him a different nature, like Jolly or Adamant?

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2011
LaZ, whenever any pokemon uses harden, the game freezes for me. I'm not using any cheats, and I have patched the correct ips correctly.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Hey, so hello.
I'm still new to the hacked games things. Though I've beaten Liquid Crystal beta 2.1, I'd like to play 3.1. I'm not super ignorant when it comes to patching files, but I can't seem to play 3.1. I'm using VBA, I used Lunar IPS to patch it over Fire Red, and when I start it, it's just a white screen. I'm not sure what's wrong, or if I've missed some help thread or something, but could someone help me?
Much appreciated.

- Don't use FireRed (U), use one without the U

Question: how exactly do I get to the orange islands? I went through the whole team rocket and the legendary thing (damn good twist I tell you), and I got a ticket stamped by Oak and went to the SS Office for the undersea pass. Where exactly is the undersea ship? because the SS fast ship weather isn't working out to the right one, always snow or regular sun.

Ah, found the undersea express area. Damn that's a giant ways off new bark town/27.

OH my god, laz/z I love the twists you've put in after red.

Last edited:

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
LAZ are u sure this changed special / physical thing works ? i dont feel it on my hitmonchan (fire , ice and thuder punch) ;/

and where is HM 02 Fly ? :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
I'm confused on the storyline right now, unsure what to do.

Director of the teleportation device asked me to go onto the cave of wisdom. Ok, I do that, and the sign says yadda yadda beat em, don't die.. And so I fall down the hole. When I talk to the statues, it goes like lickitung level 63 and a dodrio lv 32 comes up, I kill it, and then the game just freezes. Can't press a, b, start, or directional. I already went into the Zane mansion with the giant table with the meeting. What do?

That occurred on your pre-prepared emulator as well.

Last edited:

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
0Howu dont know where is it, is so easy and pls make a list of the pokemon who evolves in trades and how they evolve, because i got confused

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2011
LOL i found the teleport bug.
it teleported me to another reegion and i was like holy poop i havent even beat the goldenrod gym leader. and then i was smart and used the pokemart in lavendar town and then i teleported to newbark and it was crazy i tell you crazy.

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
LAZ its not working , i fight againt wobbuffet and he use mirror coat for counter my ice , fire and thudner punch , if its physical now mirror coat shoul fail
WTF ?

my hitmonchan moveset is ****ed now coz he have VERY low special attack

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2015
There is small bug in Azalea town, when you beat Zane in gym you can fight him over and over again becouse he reappeared every time you back to gym...

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2016
I need help with finding the clear bell in the Ruins, can someone please help me and tell me how to do this?

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Where is Exp.Share??? It is getting painful without it.

I need help with finding the clear bell in the Ruins, can someone please help me and tell me how to do this?
I think you need to go in to Union cave and go via it into chambers.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
after u get the red scale from red gyarados, take it to Mr Pokemon(where you took in the beggining of the game the mistery egg) and he will give you exp share.... and seadra evolves with water stone

what's all about the moves? venusaur can't learn sludge bomb, swampert can't learn ice punch, latios can't learn dragon claw, but charizard and venusaur can learn icy wind (what i discovered until now)... i just don't get it

Last edited:
Back