• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA about Sanrio! :D

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Hello! Dah name's Jirachu (don't wear it out, darlings~), Korrina's number one fangirl in the history of like ever. I am now making an AMA thread of my own! :) However, it is NOT going to be about my beloved fictional crush, as one may expect more so out of me. Instead.

Its going to be about Sanrio/Hello Kitty stuff. See I was a Hello Kitty/Sanrio fan for a long time. Since around 6-11ish years old, really. Those characters are just so cute!!!! They're really really cute.

So yeah. Over the years, i've studied up on Sanrio related things, and have gained quite a bit of knowledge overall, I think. I even own a book about old Hello Kitty products in real life, that I got around age 13, and re-look at quite often.

So yeah! Ask me ANYTHING (with exceptions i am adding later on in the post, that is...) about Sanrio, or just Hello Kitty herself! I'll answer the best I can, if I feel confident enough in how much I know about these things. I know, as of resent years, i've probably been more into Pokemon than sanrio overall (lol).

Just to be clear, though: Please DO NOT ask me ANYTHING unpleasant relating to Sanrio or Hello Kitty related things. Please don't ask about mean people who may like Hello Kitty stuff, for one. I have autism and am a very sensitive person, especially when it come's to other 'girly' people like myself. I can't stand them being 'put down' in ANY way, whether they deserved it or not. People bullying me over girly girls and girly things in this sort of way has caused me many meltdowns, years of depression, and even phobias of the sounds of certain words (like the word hate). So please stay light hearted with your questions!!! I mean it.

~Jirachu

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
How do you feel about the Avril Lavigne song about Hello Kitty?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
How do you feel about the Avril Lavigne song about Hello Kitty?

This is a good starting question right here :)

Anyways, thats a hard question to answer. I think it had a quirky, funny feeling to it, but I think it also used words I have a phobia of the sounds of, so that may of made me dislike it.

Hopefully i'll be able to find my full opinion on said song when I get more over those phobias. This post inspires me! Thanks for that.

I like other songs by this artist, like Sk8r Boi. Its not really a happy song, but I like to laugh and joke about it, since I myself have a crush on a character that roller skate's. xD A female, rather than a sk8r 'boi', but even so. I've heard other songs by her I remember liking, too. But I don't remember their names.

Last edited:
Back