Male
United Kingdom
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
131 posts
2.1 Years
Guess who's back, back again!

Update 24/05/19
Hey guys and yup, I'm indeed back once again. Even though I was gone for a long time (due to my studies), I so glad you guys still support this rom hack and just want to say thank you for that. This day forward, there are going to be a lot of updates over the next 4 months or so and I mean a lot, including some post-game content. That's right, Pokemon Sky Twilight will have post-game content thanks to you guys for keeping supporting this rom hack. It's going to take a while to get the post-game content release but it's just what it is. Stay tuned for more updates.
Please support LUXIOtheBEST at all times. Thank you.

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account

Age 18
Male
United Kingdom
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
131 posts
2.1 Years
I started playing the game and I reached Aster Town after route 7 without having to go through any gym. And the pokemon level is too low upto only 11-12 while my starter has gone to 20. Is this kinda open world?
The person at the desert gate is aready giving me Go-googles. IS this meant to be so?
Thank you for reporting about this! To be honest, I'm quite bad at balancing the levels, therefore, I'm attempted to ruin the whole gameplay experience.

This is the question for you guys, how would you balance the levels for gyms, team voltage, and pokemon league to make your gameplay experience better?

Btw, thanks to you guys for reporting plenty of bugs to fix.

LUXIOtheBEST

Age 18
Male
United Kingdom
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
131 posts
2.1 Years
You should give me credits for battle background ...
Oh, sorry about that, I thought I already given you credits. Now your name is on the first page on the credits list (for battle background).
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted August 8th, 2019
2 posts
2.6 Years
Hey I've done a complete run of the game and I wanna say good job overall, there are a few glitch spots which i'm sure you already know about but, my main issue comes from early game, I like that you kinda have a choice between 3 gyms however much like others by the time I realized what the order was I was over leveled for the first two gyms and the 3rd at least in my opinion jumps up in difficulty mainly due to the siglyph, im not saying to remove it but maybe lower the level. I had no problems after that honestly and would give this a 8/10

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
227 posts
3.4 Years
hmmm cool. is the post game going to include 1-2 new regions? just wondering because it says MAIN REGION COMPLETED so it seems like there will be more regions.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

beta tester for: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i decided since my beta testing is slow to just try beta testing 3 rom hacks. as i'm currently doing 2 at the moment i figure i could pick up a 3rd one to beta test. PM me or leave a visitor message and i will more than likely help beta test your Rom hack.

LalitHind

Male
Nuclear City
Seen August 11th, 2019
Posted August 11th, 2019
3 posts
2.3 Years
i am new to this game. i caught a scyther and wondering how it evolves...
All the evolutionary stones (+Dusk Stone, Dawn Stone, Shiny Stone, King's Stone, Dragon Stone, Metal Stone) are available at the Edelweiss City Departmental Store.

Scyther can be evolved with a Metal Stone.

LUXIOtheBEST

Age 18
Male
United Kingdom
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
131 posts
2.1 Years
Hey guys, it's been a while... again, and I just want to say once again sorry for no updates over the last months. I was very, very busy with my personal life and school. It's currently my final year at sixth form and so far it is great. Since this is the case, I won't be back developing this game until next year (either June or July (due to my coursework)). I know it's a long wait but I do have plans already for this game such as post-game (I think I already said this back in June).

As a little present for not updating the last months, I want to leave something on the attachments. It is an official Pokemon Sky Twilight Pokedex list. However, this dex could change due to Generation 8 and Galarian forms. I would love to see some feedback from you guys on what I could change to the dex.

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read this and I would you guys understand of why I haven't been on the site.
Advertiser Content