• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
I would like to request a name change please!
Current name: Teh Blaziken
New Name: TB Pro!
Yes with the "!" at the end. Please and thank you!

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
Name change please!
Current Name: maRik.
New Name: m a R i k v2

Yes, a space between every letter in the maRik part, and v2 together. Please and thank you.

Adelaide-Amber

-|Fashion Statement Suicide|-
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 28, 2008
old: HeroWolf
new: Adelaide-Amber

thank you in advance!! ^_^

Years
lol can I please get another name change? I know I just got one recently but yeah I looked into the game I got it from and it is a girl......I'm not sexist or anything its just that (to me) its kind of like pretending i'm a girl so yeah I don't roll that way...

old name Harpuia
new name Fefnir
Unfortunately, since you already did get a name change, and only about a week ago at that, the four month limit has already started for you. You'll either need to wait out that time now, or just go ahead and make a new account.

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
Years
Unfortunately, since you already did get a name change, and only about a week ago at that, the four month limit has already started for you. You'll either need to wait out that time now, or just go ahead and make a new account.
well isn't it against the rules to make a new account? but I don't even want that name anymore I want a different one so is it alright if I just make a new account?

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
You can make a new account as long as you aren't evading a ban on your previous name.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
Thanks for the name change! I'll be more active now, thanks to my new name.

Jet

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2009
Old: OkitaKun
New: Jet

I have to do it again since you guys had to back up PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back