• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
It's supposed to be a motivational message. Love yourself unconditionally, but not in a creepy way. :P

As for your signature, it's pretty rad. I love how it's the same image in different sizes. The colours are also really cool.

9.5/10

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
9/10

Simple, informative. It doesn't need anything else. As for the rig itself, 10/10. I'd kill for that machine.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
5/10 Boring >> Sorry n.n the Joke was kinda funny, bit it didn't make me laugh u.u

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I'm not a huge fan of Glee. In fact, I don't really care for it. But artistically, the CSS looks quite nice. The icons could use a bit of subtle effects though. Nothing too over the top.

Overall, very nice.

8/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I have no idea what it's about lmao, but I've always liked it, so 9/10 :D

Years
Hmm...TF, I really have no way to rate this.

I mean, the picture is great and all, a bit grainy but I can help with that if you want.

But the CSS text..bothers me. It extends it too much, and I personally think it's unnecessary. So, in the end, 8/10

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Nia~ Gurren Lagann eyecatchers are awesome! Because it's Nia, I'll give it a 10/10.
For a real rating, it's just a screenshot but it fits in well. I'll give it a 8.5/10. :3

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Basic, small, based on a video game, makes me want to play Golden Sun

I always did like the smaller signatures. I like it.

8/10.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Your signature is MANLY.
The guy with the stache is awesome. xDD;;
It's nicely set out, and the clear part between them makes it look organized. I give it a 9/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back