• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Black/ White entralink abuse has me pretty used to delays again.... maybe I should go back to Gen iv for a bit???

I cant seem to find the guide to entralink in B2/W2 even with Smogon back up.... andone who can help? All I remember is there is no longer delay in b2w2. I am actively collecting pokes from the dream world on all four my retail carts so I can rng pretty much all of them while we can..... I only worry about the future closing of the dream world because I lije pretty pink dream balls... I know hidden grotto or breeding on b1/w1 for most is easy enough. I am even trying to cstch in dream balls ones with no hidden ability just so they can be in dream balls!!! This has little to do with ability. It is all pink dream ball novelty.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Black/ White entralink abuse has me pretty used to delays again.... maybe I should go back to Gen iv for a bit???

I cant seem to find the guide to entralink in B2/W2 even with Smogon back up.... andone who can help? All I remember is there is no longer delay in b2w2. I am actively collecting pokes from the dream world on all four my retail carts so I can rng pretty much all of them while we can..... I only worry about the future closing of the dream world because I lije pretty pink dream balls... I know hidden grotto or breeding on b1/w1 for most is easy enough. I am even trying to cstch in dream balls ones with no hidden ability just so they can be in dream balls!!! This has little to do with ability. It is all pink dream ball novelty.

It's the same as BW but there are a few differences:
1. no delay, you hit standard seed then you turn your C-gear and land on IV frame 22 (so look for seeds on that frame)
2. no nature clusters - you have to hit stuff precisely. (you start timer when you turn on c-gear)

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
It's the same as BW but there are a few differences:
1. no delay, you hit standard seed then you turn your C-gear and land on IV frame 22 (so look for seeds on that frame)
2. no nature clusters - you have to hit stuff precisely. (you start timer when you turn on c-gear)

Thanks Gonzo.

I dont do natures typically, so the nature clusters does not bother me, plus I have so many pokes in my entralink that their movements will mess with it anyway. If I am hitting my seed consistently I would consider ressetting over and over if I wanted a nature.

I do find my timer0 gets trolled in b2/w2 so badly that I find hiting delays to be just as easy.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Guys, don't forget to follow 4/25 and come on, at least try to talk about things related to trading itself. :P If you want to urge someone to go to chat, use VM/PM. Also, don't forget about the RNG tutor program!

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Mac... what is 4/25.???

And by the way I think the idea of a tutoring program is great, I wish I had free time I would offer to tutor in gen 3.

Oh, and I have a bunch of dream world pokes I want to show off later, but I got one more I need to do on my black before I show it off (kind of a personal novelty... youll see what i mean in a few days)

Years
I'm extremely excited about trading in generation 6. Things won't be as limiting anymore since the 3DS Wi-Fi is a lot less restricting. :) And a tutoring program sounds wonderful! I'd definitely have to read up on that since I am a sillynilly when it comes to RNGs.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Mac... what is 4/25.???

And by the way I think the idea of a tutoring program is great, I wish I had free time I would offer to tutor in gen 3.

Oh, and I have a bunch of dream world pokes I want to show off later, but I got one more I need to do on my black before I show it off (kind of a personal novelty... youll see what i mean in a few days)

"All posts are required to have 4 words or more. The community has a physical 25-character limit to each post. Please do not attempt to override this limit unless the forum you're posting in expressly waives these limits."

The actual rule explains it a lot better than me haha

I'm extremely excited about trading in generation 6. Things won't be as limiting anymore since the 3DS Wi-Fi is a lot less restricting. :) And a tutoring program sounds wonderful! I'd definitely have to read up on that since I am a sillynilly when it comes to RNGs.

Ermagawd, a non Trade Moderator in Trade Corner? :O

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­­­­­゜゜・。*。・゜*✧

Years
I want to start posting here more now that I actually have Wi-Fi, but I can't actually trade until sixth gen. *(*´∀`*)☆ I have a sudden urge to train the shinies I got through trading from a lovely PC member now! They're sittin' around gathering pixel dust. ;~;

tabor62

Years
You don't have any Gen V games? They can take advantage of the 3DS's ability to use WPA and WPA2 if I recall correctly.

Years
I do! And can they? I tried with HeartGold and it kept denying me. Figured B/W and B/W2 would be the same since they're also DS games. :(

Years
I'll be trying this weekend since I'm only working two days this week, whee. :D; Would be lovely if they were compatible because I have some serious trouble getting Wi-Fi to work in HG.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I only use WPA2 myself and if I need to trade on 4th gen I use my phone's WiFi hotspot. n_n

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Cirno! We should trade and breed our babies and have a good ol' time. <3

Pat pat, DS phat and router from 2005 or so...

Years
Oh right.. phone. I think I might be able to make a hotspot with my cruddy phone too. o~o

And @Blade we should! That would be the bomb. :D

Ruhn

Breeder
Years
hi guys. after a while i'm back here at the forum and i have a question. is there a special thread where i can post pokemon which i want to trade, wanna have traded, because like i see it now this one is only for questions about trading, internetconnection and something like that... it would be great if u can help me :I

tabor62

Years
hi guys. after a while i'm back here at the forum and i have a question. is there a special thread where i can post pokemon which i want to trade, wanna have traded, because like i see it now this one is only for questions about trading, internetconnection and something like that... it would be great if u can help me :I

Why not check out the Quick Trade Thread over in the Trade Plaza sub-forum? Just make sure you also include which Gen or game you are trading in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back