• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Yay, we get our Pokemon! I'll have a post up as soon as I can.

Also, EliteBeats: Dalia's accent made me laugh. It was rather ridiculous. :)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Do a Barrel Roll!

@Fuyu it's gonna be funny when Zeus and Romanov meet, Romanov will NOT acknowledge the fact that Zeus probably won't like him.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Dansparce. I'll make sure to write a reply as soon as I can! :3

@Lilizuki. Bahaha, that term is most accurate, indeed xD

@Fuyu. Woot! More posts! :D

@Garde. Thank you, me and Birdy do our best to remain ridiculous :3

@Sephy. I so look forward to that encounter :p

Sephear

Years
It's not that easy to beat a Munchlax to death ;) And oh well anyways, it would be a great excuse for a battle I love battles.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Sephy, so you know, if Zeus can't beat Munchlax to death, he'll beat you to death.

Chalifoux

Years
@Sephy. Yup, Zeus will literally grab the fourth wall and smash you with it.

@Dansparce. Reply is up! :D

@Everyone Else. Halfways with the Reserve layout! :B

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Can Imoen keep the HottieDar? And then it can develop a personality that hits on all the hotties it finds, like when it snarked at Ash in the beginning of the anime...

I'd have Imoen do the flirting, but her orientation is "Hitting-people-with-a-Magikarp-sexual".

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
I love how Birdy and Elite understand Zeus that well.

Zeus: Peasants do not belong in MY roleplay. *smashes everything*

Sephear

Years
It's okay, he will be my friend if I have to rebuild my own face a thousand times. I declare it Zeus will be mah fwend!

Chalifoux

Years
@Lili. I don't see why not xD Go ahead and complete the HottieDex :3

@Sephy. What's that? I can't hear you between the sound of Zeus smashing everything!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Zeus: Gods require servants, not friends. ... Peasant.

Noel: Then what am I?

Zeus: A human goddess, I would suppose.

(He's such a tsundere.)

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Hello! I'm new around PC and I've never attempted a forum RP... But I've done a lot of Minecraft RP so hopefully I'm not too far off. Please feel free to criticize and tell me where I can improve on. I'm all up for any changes.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
@Peachy3xx. That's an impressive first SU :3 Just a few things about it:
  1. Her last name. If you wish to keep it a secret then you can PM it to me and Birdy and just reveal it as time goes on. Otherwise, we require you to specify it in your SU
  2. All eyes could express anything, even if just one emotion -or plain emptiness. Does that count? :o- :p Although it's not really a problem xD
  3. May I just say how hilarious it is that she'll be outside surrounded of tons of publics things even though she'll certainly despise the mere thought of touching them? XD
  4. In the history, could you add how Ellie's parents reacted to her going out on a journey? :B
  5. At the end of your SU you mention how Ellie's meeting with Ponyta went, even though, it being a starter implies you'll receive it when the RP starts and not before it (which is when you post in the IC Thread). It's totally okay if you want Ellie to have Obtained her Ponyta via other means. I'm just kinda confused on that part xD

Fix these tiny observations and you'll be jumping into the RéBURST bandwagon in no time! :D

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
First, welcome to PC, and the RPC! May your time here be joyful, as long as you don't get punted into the sea.

Second, I like Ellie! We needed a spoiled brat. For sign-ups, generally, different GMs will have different expectations for character sheets, and the kind of formatting to use, but the most common is simply with the section titles (Appearance, Personality, Name, etc.) being bolded, and nowadays it's a good chance that they'll be looking for about two paragraphs' worth in each section, and maybe more for the History.

Third, everything Beaty pointed out, plus everything else I'm about to say.

I'd also like to see a little more description in the Appearance, such as what kind of clothes she normally wears.

In the history, what region is she from? Not all of the characters are from Hoenn. Since you kind of made half of her backstory about her parents, what kind of life did she live outside the grooming? Were her friends all her servants, or did she try to run away once (or thrice)? Things like this.

Lastly, please use the
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013

-snipity snip-

Thanks! I also hope I don't get punted into the sea. Sounds like it'll hurt.

I've left out the meeting Ponyta part. I must have been a bit confused.

Her last names also not too important. I took it from my distant family in Japan and was embarrassed with using it in case I put it to shame. ><;; (And I read a guide earlier that said not to name your character "Kitsune" or another generic Japanese name, so I tried to avoid having to state it... haha...)

I'll add more to the history so be sure to re-read it~ And thanks again for the constructive criticism!

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Thanks! I also hope I don't get punted into the sea. Sounds like it'll hurt.

It is. I have trained Sharpedo and Lanturn to hate anyone punted into the sea.

Her last name's also not too important. I took it from my distant family in Japan and was embarrassed with using it in case I put it to shame. ><;; (And I read a guide earlier that said not to name your character "Kitsune" or another generic Japanese name, so I tried to avoid having to state it... haha...)

It's not "generic" Japanese names. They are as varied as any other language's names, and most are acceptable. There's nothing wrong with using legitimate Japanese names (first and last) for a character; many people do it very well. The guide only really pertains to something as stupid as using "Kitsune" as a name or nickname, because it both looks and sounds stupid in use when naming any person ever.

Also, good for you for reading the guide! It's nice to know people still read it, and especially nice knowing new players read it, too.

Sephear

Years
Must resist asian jokes...I'm normally pretty good about appropriate jokes vs. inappropriate but...my best friend is half chinese so by now it's ingrained in my being to do asian jokes at him......Banana rama...I think i'm okay now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
The guide only really pertains to something as stupid as using "Kitsune" as a name or nickname, because it both looks and sounds stupid in use when naming any person ever.
Lady, I've seen Dragonsteel as a legit surname in history.

Ain't nothin' gonna top that.

Back