• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.30 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 26, 2020
Whenever i interact with the painting to get the key it doesent work.Any help?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2020
Really loving this hack, goes in my top 3 for sure!

I just have one question regarding Larvesta in the pyramid; do I have to do something before they spawn? Been looking for it for over 2 hours at 16x speed, both during the day and during the night, but haven't seen a single one. Is this one of those 0.0007% encounters? Seems rather strange that my Primarina's Sing (55% acc) managed to miss 26 times in a row, yet i cant find this one shitty little bug.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2020
Never mind my previous post, found a Pokémon nest by accident (seeing as it didnt have a texture) containing it, that texturer should probably be fixes unless it's just not showing up on my device.

For anyone else looking for Larvesta, the nest can be found here. Go left when you enter the pyramid until you see a hiker, go up past the pokeball camofleur.

imgur (dot) com/a/3Oadfq0

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2023
So I just got level three archery and now I suddenly don't have any berries or tms. That's quite the glitch. Also am I supposed to find mudkip and buizel in nests in trees in Shadir town? Also have bad eggs in my pc now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 24, 2020
I don't know what happen, and please help me. Whenever I talk to nurse Joy, this happens, and not only that, I didn't receive the mega stone that the main character's mom has to give.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-31-03-06-47.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-31-03-06-47.png
    106 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2020-07-31-03-06-15.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-31-03-06-15.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2020-07-31-03-04-49.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-31-03-04-49.png
    154.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2020-07-31-03-04-21.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-31-03-04-21.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_2020-07-31-03-02-44.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-31-03-02-44.png
    118.9 KB · Views: 9

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
So I just got level three archery and now I suddenly don't have any berries or tms. That's quite the glitch. Also am I supposed to find mudkip and buizel in nests in trees in Shadir town? Also have bad eggs in my pc now.

That is pretty strange, I still haven't found out how it happened. And Mudkip can be found in the nests, and Buizel can be found in the water.

You are playing an old version, all these glitches you mentioned only existed before beta 3.45, so you may need to update your game to fix these, as for that stone thing, I think that is because your bag is full, you won't be able to continue when your bag is full in the newer betas to make sure you won't miss it, but you may miss it in that older beta, so if you didn't save after that event, then update your game and try to make a room in the bag, if you have saved your game, then you won't be able to get it again unless you restart your game. So it's better to update your game to the newest version.

CoolyLeaf

Banned
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Oct 27, 2020
Just wanna report some bugs:
in Victory fire: there's a bad egg in box 3
Resolute: Keldeo's animation is still deoxys'
Mega power: There's a cut tree and Genba outside of mt. honeysuckle
Nameless: my items are multiplying to ludicrous amout like ?13, ?24
also, i recommend using a rom base
(especially for the updated moveset)
but im not sure about the drawbacks
p.s sorry for bad english
also, how can i send screenshots?

Last edited:

LargoMon15

AurorusTrainer96
Years
I have played this entire game and I have always been a powerhouse throughout the game! One of my favorites including Gen 8!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2023
Two questions : how do I evolve clamperl because I can't find gorebyss and is there a good rod somewhere?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Just wanna report some bugs:
in Victory fire: there's a bad egg in box 3
Resolute: Keldeo's animation is still deoxys'
Mega power: There's a cut tree and Genba outside of mt. honeysuckle
Nameless: my items are multiplying to ludicrous amout like ?13, ?24
also, i recommend using a rom base
(especially for the updated moveset)
but im not sure about the drawbacks
p.s sorry for bad english
also, how can i send screenshots?
I'm aware of these, but for now, I have no time to touch the other hacks, and I still haven't figure out why the bag of this hack is a bit messed up.

I have played this entire game and I have always been a powerhouse throughout the game! One of my favorites including Gen 8!
I'm so happy that you liked this game.

Two questions : how do I evolve clamperl because I can't find gorebyss and is there a good rod somewhere?

I think there is something wrong with Clamperl's evolution methods, I have fixed this in the newest patch, if you download this updated patch, you should be able to evolve Clamperl into Huntail with Sun Stone or evolve it into Gorebyss with Moon Stone.

The patch was updated for fixing Clamperl's evolution methods. Now Clamperl evolves by using Moon Stone or Sun Stone, here's the link of the updated patch:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vz94ggt61acv6v0/Pokemon+Nameless+Complete+Beta3.54+Fixed.rar/file

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 6, 2020
Hi there, this is an awesome game!!! ✨🎉

Am about to get the Ace Ribbon.. but have

One question: how do we (Rare Candy) hack ?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2023
hi everyone.

I am having a very annoying problem.

I downloaded the newest version 3.54, but the game file is saved as (.ips) and not (.gba), therefore when I open it with VBA it gives me an error.

I tried to rename the file from .ips to .gba but in that case I get a blank screen.

If anyone has a solution please help me. Thank you :)

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
hi everyone.

I am having a very annoying problem.

I downloaded the newest version 3.54, but the game file is saved as (.ips) and not (.gba), therefore when I open it with VBA it gives me an error.

I tried to rename the file from .ips to .gba but in that case I get a blank screen.

If anyone has a solution please help me. Thank you :)

You need to patch the file on a clean fire red 1.0 rom more details here
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=426058

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 6, 2020
Quick Question:

Lorelei's door is locked, even after getting the Ace Ribbon...

Where did I go wrong?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Hi, I'm playing this recent hack (3,54).

It's normal the HMs and Berries disappear in the bag?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 23, 2022
How do trade evolves work?? Does anyone know. I've been trying to evolve my seadra and a bunch of others.

Back