• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokémon Keratin Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacas9

master of training quilava
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2016
are you going to have the old fakemon from snakewood, or are you going to have all the fakemon newly disigned.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
Is "the Cutlerine" even working on this hack, he hasn't updated since a month......

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
One more idea I got. A type that. WILL. BLOW. YOUR. POKEMON. CRAVING. BRAINS.

AND THAT TYPE IS CALLED
Spoiler:

....Bah, nobody will use that, right?

Asuf

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
Is "the Cutlerine" even working on this hack, he hasn't updated since a month......

Most likely, but as he said in a previous post, he's busy with exams and will continue progress over summer...
Nonetheless the wait will be worth it!

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
I loved Snakewood and keeping it to GBA allows me to play it on my phone which allows my social life to keep existing, thanks Culterine!

Really looking forwrd this too, even if it takes you time and don't want any outer influence other than the usual massive amount of reference (as in SW).

Keep it up!

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Looking forward to it

I am really looking forward to this game because I LOVED Snakewood. Snakewood was great because of how hard it was and its storyline was AMAZING. I can't wait for the game to come out and when it does, I'll surely download it.

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
Another hack! Snakewood was the best Pokemon Hack I'd ever played, probably the best Pokemon Game I've ever played, though AshGray comes close. Anyway, wish you luck, Snakewood rocked and Keratin should too!

BTW, what's with the name?

lando

Hoenn's Champ
Years
I can't wait to play this hack. If it was as good as snakewood then i'll definitely be playing as soon as you release it. And by the way I don't care about the tiles either I like playing the game.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
I can't wait to play this hack. If it was as good as snakewood then i'll definitely be playing as soon as you release it. And by the way I don't care about the tiles either I like playing the game.

Man THIS is going to be way better than snakewood and cutlerine will release it out of blue i'm 100% sure that he is going to release the full game without betas or he will release it when it hits 80%....i would love to see a deadly seven reference though or asimov himself...also it should be set for example a year after snakewood....let's be patient...

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
i'm just getting into hacks and they are wayyyy better than normal games in my opinion. playing snakewood now actually! how long till this is done do you think?

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2014
i played snakewood for hours and i just cant wait to see this game when its out. totally going to join team rocket.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
I was just looking through the thread and noticed something about Pokémon Cangrejo? I'm just curious on the progress/information on this hack. I searched and noticed there was no thread, just a couple mentions. It would be cool to play that so we could get some backstory on Ork (and I'm excited to see what Glistenon looks like). Anyway, the hack looks spectacular and I'm super excited to play it!

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
Banner

Made a banner for this awesome hack. Hope Cutlerine will update and the beta is soon to come out! ;) Give Credit and just say the word if you want a redo!

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270514"][IMG]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/mavy42/banners%2032/Keratin.png[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Made a banner for this awesome hack. Hope Cutlerine will update and the beta is soon to come out! ;) Give Credit and just say the word if you want a redo!

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270514"][IMG]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/mavy42/banners%2032/Keratin.png[/IMG][/URL]

Cool banner my friend but cutlerine has to visit this thread for over 2 months ( more or less ?)maybe he even forgot that he made keratin :P

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2021
A few questions:

Are there going to be gyms in Kahuto or are you dealing away with badges altogether?

Will we be seeing Brawly as a member of the Elite Four in this game?

Are any of the Hombone evolutions going to be real Pokemon or will they all be Fakemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back