• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Legendary Stones

djgrim

Grim
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 18, 2014
Nothing inspires me more than a community full of bright minds brimming with imagination. So once again, I find myself starting this project again.
I've had a growing pokemon story in my mind for a couple weeks, and i'd like to get everybody in on this one. The plot, setting, and all major ideas are still coming together, but what I like to build efore those, is characters.
I know most of you probably think "Characters first? Thats wierd." Well in my ADD driven mind, thats how I work!
So! I would like everybody who seems interested in this project to create a character for the story, and i'll build around them. The character format is below, with only a few restirctions, but in a world as diverse as pokemon, there is no limit.

(I may need to work out a time period, I'll have to do more research)

Plot so far: Six years ago an event shrouded the world, know as the stardust eclipse. This caused the legendary pokemon to reawaken and turn violent. An event that would seem catastorphic, turned to be quite the opposite. With luck or skill, pokemon trainers were able to drive back the legendary pokemon. The pokemon each left behind a stone with a unique symbol on each. Several of these stones have been researched, but the only thing they know about them, is that they seem to act like transmitters. Where they're transmitting to is still unknown.

Name: Grim
Home Town: Fortree City (Hoenn Region)
Height: 6'0'
Clothing: Black and green hooded windbreaker, white undershirt, black jeans, green shoes.
Personality: Lax
Main Pokemon: Absol
Remaining Party: Aggron
Lucario
Lapras
Tropius
Tyranitar
Legendary Pact (Anything but Arceus): Rayquaza
(This will be a part of the plot, each person will share a blood pact with a legendary pokemon. Please pick different pokemon from the people who have already posted.)
Pokemon world job: Breeder
(Here, you can select what role your character would like to play. Breeder, Scientist, Trainer, Gym Leader, Collector, Groomer (For the contests). If anybody else has another they'd like to share, please do so. I encourage in/out/around/through the box ideas when writing.)
Back story: Grim was born and raised in Fortree City, his parents were well known breeders. Growing up, Grim was afraid of pokemon, due to an incedint with a large pokemon as a young boy. When he was sixteen, the stardust eclipse had struck near his home town, luring rayquaza down in a hostile rage. With the help of a wild Absol, he was able to defeat the rayquaza, it leaving behind a emerald stone with a strange insignia on it.
From that moment on, Grim took to pokemon breeding with his parents, and eventually left the town to see the world and spread his parents breeding knowledge.

Feel free to put any extra information you feel necessary. I look forward to starting this with everyone!

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Since this is more of an idea thread, I'll just move this over to the Writer's Lounge. The main section is just for fics, so this will be a much better fit!

MOVED

djgrim

Grim
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 18, 2014
Just go ahead and post them here so others who might be interested can see them as well.

Years
My OC for this fic.
-Name: Wilhelm Krauss Oeder
-Age/Grade: 19
-Appearance: 6'4" with brown hair and hazel eyes
-Clothing: a black fedora, a black trenchcoat, black military style combat clothing, and black combat boots
-Personality: kind outside of battle yet ruthless in battle (will try to win the battle)
-Skills: cooking, infiltrating places, hand to hand combat, archery, swordplay, and tatics
-Legendary Pact: Yveltal
-Pokémon Team: Hydregion, Charizard (with Charizardite Y and the moves: Air Slash, Solarbeam, Blast Burn, and Earthquake), Samurott, Aegislash, Tyrantrum (with Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, and Poison Fang), and Gengar
-Pokemon World Job: Mercenary
-Back Story: Wilhelm was born in Vaniville Town in the Kalos Region, he grew up with his best friend, Serena, after Wilhelm's mom died, when he was 16, money was tight, and he couldn't find a better job, so he sold his services to the right person (i.e damsel in distress (regardless of the pay)). When Wilhelm isn't working, he's training his team and himself. During one of these training sessions, the legendary Pokemon Yveltal went on a rampage destroying hundreds of acres worth of forests and cities, absorbing the life forces of any living thing in its path. A man by the name of Wikstrom hired Wilhelm to defeat Yveltal, and bring it back to its senses, Wilhelm took the job and defeated Yveltal, after doing so Yveltal left dropping a ruby with a black insignia on it, Wilhelm felt drawn to the stone, and took it, after receiving his pay, he devoted the next break to studying the mysterious stone.

Back