• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Submitting character bios as fanfiction

Years
I have a few ideas what I want to do and have many fan characters in my arsenal stored in my head but am struggling to write some fanfic with them. Is it okay to write bios for them instead for now and submit the bios as fanfiction? I would like to show them off but don't know where to start. I had tried writing fanfic before years ago and now too but none came out right.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I'm afraid I'm going to be against that idea. It's just that stories have a plot, events, struggles, triumphs, and characters to take the reader through all of that. If you only have the characters, that's not really a story. If you're struggling with various aspects of your story, we have a few threads here dedicated to helping you out. I would recommend taking a look at those and seeing if any one of them can help you out.

Back