• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
When i try to click the download link it takes me to facebook? I am on my android im not sure if thats the problem.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 5, 2017
When a new champ gets realeased (Kled atm) are you gonna update the game without damging our save file ??

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
When a new champ gets realeased (Kled atm) are you gonna update the game without damging our save file ??

For this release you'll probably get Kled since it would only take me a day or 2.

Adding new Champions shouldn't affect your save file, don't worry.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 5, 2017
For this release you'll probably get Kled since it would only take me a day or 2.

Adding new Champions shouldn't affect your save file, don't worry.

btw kled passive will work like a stance change (if so im going to get one for my team ^^)

I really love your idea. you started on my B-day xD keep up the good work

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
btw kled passive will work like a stance change (if so im going to get one for my team ^^)

I really love your idea. you started on my B-day xD keep up the good work

Maybe, haven't even looked at him yet so I don't know what he does.

Thank you, I started way before your birthday, I only made this thread once the game was complete features wise.

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
Man, I am so psyched to see this released, even if it is buggy, just to see this happen would be so amazing. I mean, I'm already into things like Moemon, Touhoumon, Digimon hack, Pokemon Z Team Training... this would be a nice addition to my collection of overhaul hacks.

Wishing you all the best of luck, this is so amazing to even see, I am literally drooling.

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Is there any way i can get the "PBE" of this game ? xD

Sigh. Let me do my exams man. Even if I were to give you a 'PBE' version it would just be a less balanced version of the final one which should be out by the end of August.

I get you want to play it, I want you to play it. But I don't want to think about it when I have more important things to think about. The battle system will be one of the best parts of this hack, I need it to be perfect.

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
Is there any way i can get the "PBE" of this game ? xD

Chill man, chill...

...remember, in order to have a game worth playing, the creator needs his/her space and time to do so. Go play something else while you wait, trust me, many of us who showed up to this thread are dying in anticipation, but at the same time, we all know that the creator has a life outside of this and we must respect that.

If you bombard him with "hey, when you going to release it" or "hey, can I have a beta" or something similar, it'll just delay the process. And besides, he has exams to do, just take a chill pill, watch some Pokemon (or play it), and wait.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 5, 2017
L
Sigh. Let me do my exams man. Even if I were to give you a 'PBE' version it would just be a less balanced version of the final one which should be out by the end of August.

I get you want to play it, I want you to play it. But I don't want to think about it when I have more important things to think about. The battle system will be one of the best parts of this hack, I need it to be perfect.

Sorry C. :( il wait till the end of August thnx for everything
And good luck for the exams ^^

Last edited:

hoboNEET

Waiting For The Apocalypse
Years
From what I'm seeing here, I can only imagine how epic this game will be once it gets released. Take all the time you need pal, this looks too good to be true.

[Hopefully it gets finished before 2017, if not, no worries]

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
Update on your progress? I'm so excited to play xd

New items, Kled, higher quality cries and new abilities (passives). After I'm done with passives there shouldn't be anything left to add*/optimise so it'll just be more balance tests and it'll be out.

*Well there's move animations but that would take 50 years so I'm not adding them.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 5, 2017
New items, Kled, higher quality cries and new abilities (passives). After I'm done with passives there shouldn't be anything left to add*/optimise so it'll just be more balance tests and it'll be out.

*Well there's move animations but that would take 50 years so I'm not adding them.

If i can ask. Are u gonna use any new Yorick abbilities ?

C me

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 9, 2021
If i can ask. Are u gonna use any new Yorick abbilities ?

I'm not sure, I feel like his old moves are better in a Pokemon game. The new ones have the whole minigame feature which is difficult to replicate.

Plus his old ultimate is really nice utility in the game.

If people want new abilties then ok I can kind of make them fit but it looks like a nerf.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 26, 2022
In LOL there is a Stunning Mechanics, so if you apply to this game, will the enemies be stunned forever until they are dead? (It's pretty weird if you meet an Ashe keep using Ultimate)

And do you try to bring the moves to here? I can't wait until I see a TF random deal CC, or Draven Mechanic's.

Also, there are about 100 champs in LOL, maybe you should bring DOTA Hero, Newerth's & Vainglory's hero to the game too XD

Oh, and can Annie use Ryze's skills when she evolve? :D

Last edited:
Back