• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Can't transfer my shiny tyrogue

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
I got shiny Tyrogue in my first odd egg at Crystal's VC, but when I try to transfer it Poké Transporter says that a problem was detected in the pokémon and I can't transfer it. It isn't hacked and I didn't duplicate any eggs or used any type of other glitch. Are all odd egg pokémon untransferrable? If that's the case, I'll be so sad because one of the main reasons I bought the game was because of the easy odd egg shiny. Well, if it all goes wrong I can still evolve it and breed for the 1/64 shinies. But if someone knows or has an idea of why this is happening please help me.

Years
I have heard about this happening, and was really upset and concerned about my shiny Tyrogue. I was hoping that I would not have to face this.

Ok as I understand it the shiny Pokemon that hatched from the odd egg are technically transferable. However, what some players have said is that the move dizzy punch can't be transferred. Why Game Freak would not allow their OWN event move is something I can't even begin to understand.

I don't want to delete the dizzy punch move because this is one of the things that makes this a unique Pokemon. I'm trying to do more research and see if there is a loophole. However, if dizzy punch is not something you care about then you could delete the move and try to transfer him over again.

Back