• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I joined today

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
Years
I use to be known as Kacie on here. I came back today and found out I was deleled so I joined again. This time with a username Battery Cat.

John Denver

Banned
Years
You can call me FuelCell Dog!!

O_O

Well no, but thas a cool name. Welcome to PC! That's welcome, if I were to be like Haruka or Star Calibur or GW I could say this instead

"This is PC. BREAK THE RULES AND YOUR BANNED. enjoy your stay."

shizzah, wierd people

BOO ya!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
Actually you and all the members got delete... through a board upgrade:P. Welcome back Battery Cat, food and refreshments are down the hall to your right.

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Hi ya battery cat!
*puts batteries in her cat*
*cat blows up*
Oh well....you musta been one of the lucky ones...
*does the newbie dance*
*and dies....again*

~HORN!

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
Welcome or I should say welcome back! Anyway that stinks that you got deleted but I'm glad you are back. ^_^

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Wow It's Kacie!! Ya came back :) I was wondering what ever happened to ya Welcome Back!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Battery Cat said:
I use to be known as Kacie on here. I came back today and found out I was deleled so I joined again. This time with a username Battery Cat.
Hmm... Hello, Battery Cat, Welcome back. :P

Back