• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: MegaMoemon Firered

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
Mega Moemon Firered​
3Lnvkb1.jpg
Spoiler:

https://discord.gg/fHPHSVNaqQ

This is the most advance moemon Rom. It is specially curated to showcase the highest quality moemon sprites that exist while posing some gameplay challenges. There are many changed aspects include full gameplay changes such as Fairy typing, double encounters, and MEGA EVOLUTION. It currently includes about 600 moemon from 8 generations with curated encounters and battles.

There is no story change, but gameplay has been heavily adjusted to present a challenge.

The current version allows the mega-evolution of most canon Megas. Megastones are bought in Cerulean Mart. Progression is near identical to base Firered, but extra maps are added to accommodate about 600 species.

Bugs:
2) Mega evolution does not work for double battles
5) Move have been replaced due to broken effects.
6) Rare Missingno-like game crash in Sevii Island(see game intro).

Currently, we need spriters most.
New hackers are welcomed to start their own projects. See server for sprites.

Download at Original Project Thread (also has New Emerald, Heartgold, and Platinum, Black 2)​

Credits:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
This looks pretty interesting, however I do have a small doubt. Does your hack have the PSS? Also, are there moves from previous gens added?

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
This looks pretty interesting, however I do have a small doubt. Does your hack have the PSS? Also, are there moves from previous gens added?

This particular hack is for the single player Kanto adventure. There are moves from other generations.

mrtienduc1999

Banned
Years
Wow, Good Job. i like Moemon because it's very cute. Now, Mega form is avaibled for Moemon. Thank you and i made some gameplay and put some promote link to your topic on pokemmo and pokecommunity. i hope you can complete all mega form for moemon soon. That's Great!

lowkey1202

Unofficial Game Tester
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
using national Dex freezes game, a couple sprites are normal pokemon also

Last edited:

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
using national Dex freezes game, a couple sprites are normal pokemon also

That's the first bug listed. I hope to cure it, but I'm not very versatile with hacking. That's part of the reason I came back here.

Also, shinoh baby pokemon can be hatched, unexpectedly. Are those the couple of sprites?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 22, 2022
Ok so can anyone help me with these rom i have downloaded it but can't get to play on my gameboy advance emeulator

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
There's going to be an update soon(the 18th). We have Latios, Leafeon, and Poliswine as excellent additions. We're looking into creating Megas for Blazekin and Gardevior, but I can't promise that those will be ready.

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
In the Discord, we have a bunch of patches for existing hacks to be moefied, but they are untested. Filligin, Liquid Crystal, Crystal Duck, and Light Platinums IPSes exist. They have to be patched over the already patched hacks.

DaniloMartins

BlazikenBiladero
Years
Hey Guys how to get Honchkrow,Weavile And Magmortar? I really want them but I do not think their evolutionary stones

And I know I'm talking about this in an old post hahaha!

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
Hey Guys how to get Honchkrow,Weavile And Magmortar? I really want them but I do not think their evolutionary stones

And I know I'm talking about this in an old post hahaha!

We don't have the sprites for the gen 4 evolutions. Most existing Sinnoh moemon would be a downgrade in quality.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 18, 2018
how do you evolve haunter, kadabra, and the rest of the trade evolutions cause i tried trading my kadabra and it did not evolve after the trade

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
A new version will come out soon. It's will basically be much more functional then, but save games won't transfer to the new version.

Also, when is the appropriate time to make a completed hacks thread?

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
Updated again, although not the big update with the new mechanics. We got garbodor, but not lopunny.

Back