• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Hello!

I'm just wondering, I'm hoping to donate some money to PC to get a blog, but I'm not sure about how much.

I know it's $10, but I'm Irish, so does it become €10 or is it still $10?

Thanks in advance!

Years
Hello!

I'm just wondering, I'm hoping to donate some money to PC to get a blog, but I'm not sure about how much.

Thanks in advance!
It's $10 USD, so it depends on how much that is worth in your country.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Hello!

Thanks in advance!

It's $10. I believe Paypal will only accept payments in dollars, which it converts automatically; $10 is equivalent to €7.49, according to my convertor.

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Hi i want a little help with my hack,
Cause there are some things i cant figure out.
Wich section of the forum could i use for little
Hack questions?

Greets,

Just wondering, how do I get the image URL of a screenshot I took?

Thats easy go to : imageshack.us and make an account.
Then upload the images u want.
Then you can click on get image link and then you can post it to PC.

Greets,

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Just wondering, how do I get the image URL of a screenshot I took?

You can upload it in an image-hosting site (like imageshack as the poster above me mentioned, but there's also imgur!), you can obtain the URL of the image for you to use from there.

Hi i want a little help with my hack,
Cause there are some things i cant figure out.
Wich section of the forum could i use for little
Hack questions?

Greets,

The Emulation & ROM Hacking section is where everything ROM Hacking is. There's a huge Simple Questions thread where you can go on ahead and answer any ROM Hack questions you may have, as well as answer any if you know the answer. Hope that helps!

PhoenixWright77

Pokémaster Attorney
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Thats easy go to : imageshack.us and make an account.
Then upload the images u want.
Then you can click on get image link and then you can post it to PC.

Greets,

You can upload it in an image-hosting site (like imageshack as the poster above me mentioned, but there's also imgur!), you can obtain the URL of the image for you to use from there.
Ah, many thanks to the both of you!

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 21, 2017
If I wanted help on a team, which section would I post a topic in? Or would I post something in an already existing topic?

Years
If I wanted help on a team, which section would I post a topic in? Or would I post something in an already existing topic?

Battle Center is your best friend here, you can either post a thread if you have a complete competitive team where others can give you help and advice. There's also a sticky thread there for questions relating to help for competitive teams, and there's also a sticky thread for help with in-game teams for casual play.

Also, the moderator of that section, Wolflare is happy to answer any questions you have concerning the section itself.

Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 21, 2017
Battle Center is your best friend here, you can either post a thread if you have a complete competitive team where others can give you help and advice. There's also a sticky thread there for questions relating to help for competitive teams, and there's also a sticky thread for help with in-game teams for casual play.

Also, the moderator of that section, Wolflare is happy to answer any questions you have concerning the section itself.

Thank you for the quick reply! I'll do that right now!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I was actually wondering : how can I view my referrals? I have one and I don't recall referring someone.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I was actually wondering : how can I view my referrals? I have one and I don't recall referring someone.

Referrals are confidential and the only way to find out who you've referred is to ask an Administrator. I doubt they would give it to you though, privacy and all that.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
Quick question.
Where does everyone find the tiny sprites for Partner Pokemon in clubs and stuff. I can't seem to find them that small.

Years
Quick question.
Where does everyone find the tiny sprites for Partner Pokemon in clubs and stuff. I can't seem to find them that small.

You mean like this kind of sprite?

Ani091MS.png

Bulbapedia has pretty much any sprite you can think of, so do places like Pokecheck, etc. Just run which one you want into google and it should show up.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Quick question.
Pokémon Elite 2000 also has loads of sprites ;) Small and big and items and stuff from different games. Easily accessible in lists.

Years
Right now every time I try to post or preview something I get redirected to a "security check" page where I have to enter a capatcha and it says some stuff about running a scan with my antivirus (This install of windows being less than a week old and running MSE since it had internet access I HIGHLY doubt it's gotten a virus yet)

What's up with this and how can I stop it? I can see it getting very annoying if I start becoming active on here.

Sirfetch’d

Right now every time I try to post or preview something I get redirected to a "security check" page where I have to enter a capatcha and it says some stuff about running a scan with my antivirus (This install of windows being less than a week old and running MSE since it had internet access I HIGHLY doubt it's gotten a virus yet)

What's up with this and how can I stop it? I can see it getting very annoying if I start becoming active on here.

I've never gotten the message about running a scan with my antivirus(or either I haven't noticed getting it) but I get the captcha message all of the time and unfortunately there is really nothing that can be done other than entering the required text. Yes, it is very annoying and there was even this thread made about it recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back