• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsieur MustaChu

LegendChu's Sophisticated Alt
Years
Vowel number three! "A".

When you accidentally made the term "Overused" for some reason.
Let's go for E
Is there a T?
Thank you for all your guesses lovely people. I would like to pass on the information that I & E happen to find their places into the puzzle, but unfortunately A & T would be wrong.

_ _ I _ E

Letter Guessed: O, U, A, E, I, T
Strikes: 4/8

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

FormalChu

Pika Pika :chu:

Monsieur MustaChu

Years
Not sure if Wicke is the answer, lmao.
Is there an H?
My sincerest apologies all you lovely people, but all of you happen to be wrong.

Again, I is in the wrong place...

I'm gonna guess S
You happen to be the shining star here young man, because only your guess happens to be right.

S _ I _ E

Letter Guessed: O, U, A, E, I, T, Wicke, S, L, H
Strikes: 7/8

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

FormalChu

Monsieur MustaChu

Years
HyperMorian said:
Mr. Radish-Chiko-Morian
DragonGuru said:
Mr. DGuru
DyingWillFlareon said:
Ms. Living-Won't-Vaporeon-Jolteon-Umbreon-Espeon-Leafeon-Glaceon-Sylveon
ReviseLibrarian said:
Mr. Absent-most-of-the-time-won't-reply-to-my-PMs-VMs
Spite?

Wait crap, too late.
That would happen to be wrong good Sir & I'm afraid its another strike out.

Once again as last time, I'd really request you all to put on those protective headgears & put away all damage causing instruments, lest you want to harm yourself with one.

Have you done that? Good, thank you very much for heeding my advice once more all you kind people, because once I reveal my answer, if you did not do it last time, I can assure you that this time you will all be more than compelled to bang your heads on the nearby wall or harm yourselves with a dangerous instrument.

I would request all you kind people to resist that urge, because life is too precious.

Once again, it happens to be the sophisticated, mustached gentleman on my avatar - Pikachu. Please don't be confused, the answer happens to be:-
SPIKE
It was a cute little rodent, whose Japanese name is Tongari, which belonged to a gentleman who goes by the "Jimmy" & made an appearance in the episode "Battling at Full Volume", aired in Japan on April 14, 2016 & in the US of A on July 16, 2016.

I'm talking about this gentleman & his Pikachu:-

tumblr_o5mqvmmjxq1u235xho1_400.gif

And now, plz allow me put forth your next Puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Letter Guessed: <None>
Strikes: 0/8

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

FormalChu

Monsieur MustaChu

Years

Monsieur MustaChu

Years
How about O?
Is there an H?
I'm sorry to inform you Mr. Ray, Mr. DGuru, but your guesses happen to be wrong.

And an "A".
Y

SAID IN ALL CAPS
Ah yes Mr. Radish-Chiko-Morian & Ms. Living-Won't-Vaporeon-Jolteon-Umbreon-Espeon-Leafeon-Glaceon-Sylveon, both your guesses happen to be right.

_ _ A _ _ Y

Letter Guessed: E, I, U, O, A, Y, H
Strikes: 5/8

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

FormalChu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back