• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE MOST STUPID & IDIOTIC THINGS YOU DID JUST FOR POKEMON!

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
Years
I didn't do it for Pokemon, but it is stupid and it is Pokemon-related. Basically I sold both my Ruby and Sapphire because I assumed Emerald would be fine alone. Now I miss them. :(

moments.

quixotic
Years
Lol I got the First Movie Soundtrack for Christmas..
I really liked it back then but now I am like, "What was I thinking?"

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Walked 5 miles in the summer time to the mall to buy pearl
Played Pokemon at night and day
Pated more attention to Pokemon than school work
Bought Diamond just to have it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2010
Brought my Saphire to school just to play on the 15 minute bus ride there. I left it on the bus one day and my driver tried to play it, but accidentally deleted my game. She was sorry though.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Well, the dumbest thing I ever did for Pokémon was to actually work for Pokémon Gold...
No, I kid, I kid. It really was a good-life experience.
(Yeah... right. Like work is ever good, right kids?)

No, I would say the stupidest thing I ever did was sell all my old games when I said I was "done" with the "old" Pokémon. I wanted to raise enough money to buy Ruby version; little did I know that my parent's had already bought it for me. I still miss my old Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, and Silver versions to this day. :/
Just a note, don't ever think you have outgrown something... Once it's gone, it's gone. Hold on to it as long as you can.

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I also sold My R?B?Y?G?S?C to get a copy of Ruby, I now realize they will be worth something in the future so Im keeping what I have now forever

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Hmm, I dont know if we can say that but I did that too, but for a psychic energy pokemon card. I was tricked and its the person who made me do that which is shocking. I wont say though

agentk_b

Grass Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
nothing :P

but no offense some of you did some dumb things.

Years
I didn't do it FOR Pokemon but...

I gave this one guy my Emerald version & my Gameshark.I said I was too old for pokemon...now I'm here playing Diamond.

He's not even my friend.
When I came out of the closet he called me a faggot & now i'll never see my emerald version again T_T

PokeFan187

Pikachu Fanatic ~ ⋆
Years
ok i did...

1) Cried bc i lent my Colosseum to my cuz and he denied having it (I later found out he was lying)
2) Couldn't find my Pearl so I told a cop that it got stolen LOL
3)Ripped up my mom's coupons bc she didn't want to buy me Diamond :P

I have more but i don't remember lol

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Stole hundreds of dollars worth of pokemon cards from various stores. Never got caught though.

Demeter

Obsessed Band Nerd
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 22, 2023
I gave my FireRed to a friend. I hadn't beaten Brock yet, but still...
The worst thing is, is that she never played it. I also need to tell her that catching every pokemon you encounter is stupid.-_-

Ayu-Chann

Futuba/Twinleafshipper. :D
Years
-Spent all of my allowance on Pokemon Diamond. (And that money was supposed to be for the anime convention I was going to. xD)

-Hid my little cousin's gameboy color just so I can finish his Pokemon Yellow. (He got mad at me for a week but thanked me later on for finishing his game. ^__^;

-I accepted my little cousin's (Different one. xD) Mew, because he said he was 'too cute'. He got this used game that was finished and it had Mew and Jirachi (Yeah, I took Jirachi from him too. xP) and gave them both to me with no exchange. I used the Pal Park. xD

-Slept at 3-4 am, even though it was a school night, to beat Shirona. o.o

Yeah, I think that's all of it. xD I thought I was stupid for tricking my two little cousins so yeah... xD If they grow up, I hope they don't get me for that. D:

Haza

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I also used to do very odd jobs just so I could eventually get my brothers LeafGreen and Sapphire

Back